Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic your age

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

maxini
    Participant

<blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Javro:
    <strong>27.

Maxi and you other Scandinavians. You can’t fool me, what you have written on here ain’t no language, just an attempt to scare English people away from your country.

You can’t seriously tell me that that word "barberskum" that I read on the side of my gillette is real. What sick fuck would call shaving foam barber’s cum?? [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote>

lol Javro, it never hit me that you can see it that way, but oh well, it’s really barberskum as in barber-skum, with skum meaning foam [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

FogLight
    Participant

27 although I look and act younger

malcom
    Participant

Hello Foglight, nice to see another midwesterner here, as long as you aren’t a chicagen! [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hmmmm, an anti Chicago comment…what could that be about [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] We’re all J fans first right…ok maybe not this w/e [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

<blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <strong>Hmmmm, an anti Chicago comment…what could that be about </strong><hr></blockquote>

Seems to me like somebody’s been reading some other posts around here and is just yanking yer crank a little [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Matty qui-9
    Participant

What’s wrong with Chicago? It’s one of the best cities in country, and we have a winning football team.
    mat

malcom
    Participant

For us hardcore Midwesterners, Chicago isn’t.

For those of us in southern Illinois, Chicago is a place all the tax benifits go. Anybody whose ever driven on a road in Southern Illinois can see what I mean.

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Malcom.

Glad to hear your dislike of Chicago isn’t due to the football mania going around here. I feel your pain about taxes though…Canadian tax system sucks [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] 14% tax on pretty much everything I buy, high personal income tax, while the government cuts back on social/medical programs. At the same time they sit on a 30 billion surplus from Employment Insurance overpayments by Canadians [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Met some pretty cool people from the midwest though…including Chicago.

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jebus
    Participant

Great!!! Glad to know i’m not the old man of the board, even though I probably act like it. I’m drinking hot mint tea right now. MINT TEA!!! I also like to yell at the kids riding their damned skateboards on my sidewalk. EEEYYYYAAAA!!!

I do like to listen to rock music really loud….

AGAP
    Participant

Huge Happy 19th B’Day to Evil Malcom…couple hrs early but hey have fun!!!

Allison

ps just don’t drink any reindeer urine [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

D Sylvester
    Participant

A little story problem to keep all your math wits sharp during your holiday break. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

The first (rock) record I bought was "The Beatles 1962-1966" (the "red" collection). It was 1973 and I was 7 yrs old.

How old am I now? And no looking on your neighbor’s screen!

dms

If you answered ’35’, congratulations, you don’t have to think about math for the rest of the year! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.