Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic your age

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Hansione
    Participant

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Younger than Yesterday, my girlfriend says that I’ll stay 17… 4ever and I’m not sure that’s a complain or a compliment [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

bob
    Participant

c’mon people this could be the most popular thread ever. over 1000 replies. maybe I should have made a poll.

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

a. 16 Forever
    b. 18 ’til I die
    c. I’m 5 years ahead of my time……
    d. Neither one of the above…..

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

turnipfarmer
    Participant

<blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by AnA Ng and MaLCoM ArE OLd:
    <strong>Or should it be spricht? [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote>

yeah, that’s the correct form, but don’t worry, I believe there’re even some Germans who aren’t able to speak their mother tongue properly. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Robert
    Participant

Jeg heter Robert og er tre og tyve år.
    Jeg er altså født i nitten sytti åtte. Et godt år. Etter det har det vel stort sett gått nedover [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Robert,

No entiendo. Je devinerais 24

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Shade
    Participant

I’ll be 29 in December. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

yeah, Bob…
    see if you can turn it into a poll…
    Ages-<16>35
    I have a little theory that most of your Dino fans will be in the 26-30 group and would really like to see if I’m right [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] (as opposed to taking a tally on everyone’s post)
    *also, some of these people (names excluded, but you know who you are!) would participate.

Halfman
    Participant

Anyone in this age group kurtikai mentions prob deserves five stars just for the sake of medical reimbursement, present compknee especially!

[img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

maxini
    Participant

Je mi dvacet dev?t.

Pust, jag skulle tro att jag slår alla här på freakscene när det gäller kvoten mellan min verkliga och min mentala ålder.

Allison, non hai capito completamente corretto. Robert ha ventitré anni.

Siphonophora
    Participant

Jebus
    Participant

Hmmmm….seems I may be the oldest one on the board. Sheeesh.

Let’s suppose somebody said they were 31….closer to 32. Anybody older?? Planet Girl?? Someone??

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Jebus,

Your not the oldest, Mike Watt I think is 43 (indirectly posted to the board but still counts) so I think he is the oldest. Hope that helps [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Allison

ps…My chronological and mental age are two very different things…chronologically I am somewhere between the youngest and the oldest on the board…mental age/cognitive level varies but currently feeling alert and caffeinated so I would say around… hmmmmmm 14 [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Halfman
    Participant

Allison,

Hope yer not drinking Mountain Dew:
    Carbonated=Carbon-dated.

No class to speak of,
    Tom
    [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

<blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hansione:
    <strong> [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Younger than Yesterday</strong><hr></blockquote>

Forever Young would have been appropriate as well…

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.