March 23, 2002 at 2:30 am #55108
Some pretty cool questions so far, hope you can use them <img> So glad documentation will be real <img>
Enjoy the shows this w/e you lucky…. <img> <img>
ps I think Ro Rock would like to see J in Brazil as well <img>March 23, 2002 at 2:31 am #55109
dont you worry about a thing.
we are ready
<img> <img> <img> <img> <img>March 23, 2002 at 2:48 am #55110
umm. ok. 3 questions for J
1) when are you coming toronto!! (SERIOUSLY!!!)
2) will you be my friend and play my birthday party
3) will you be in my band/can i jam with you sometime (SERIOUSLY!!! i could keep up)
thanks anthony.. and J for answering any if not all of my questions. i think there all valid. i wish i could ask him myself.March 23, 2002 at 2:58 am #55111
1. J would you be interested in participating in an online chat here at freakscene ?
2. Can you include my name in the "Thank You" section on your new album ?
3. Are you gonna use that crazy keyboard contraption on your new record ?March 24, 2002 at 12:10 pm #55112
anyone heard from Anthony?? hello out there!!!
where you been? we want to hear how it went already <img>March 24, 2002 at 12:19 pm #55113
He’s probably on the road to the Baltimore show…2 shows in a w/e…. <img> <img> But a road report would be cool!!
AllisonMarch 24, 2002 at 11:29 pm #55114
1. What is your favorite monosyllabic word?
2. Why wasn’t "Same Day" a single?
3. Is "Jars of Clay" your favorite Christian alt band? If if not, why not?March 25, 2002 at 11:20 am #55115
please sit back awhile. i just got in today. we just got back and my brain is fried.
<img>April 18, 2002 at 6:11 pm #55116
Oh, Allison, you’re so right! I don’t have many dreams but, most of them are related do rock bands playing alive! And of course, J. is in my list… I’m so happy to see that there’s another Brazilian here! I hope I can contact him soon!April 18, 2002 at 6:20 pm #55117
1) what really is the difference between Dinosaur Jr. and your solo project? What drove you to make the change?
2) what is the essential J Stompbox
3) How’s Bob Handling your constant touring?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)