Home › Forums › General Discussions › Introductions › yeah
- This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 18 years, 3 months ago by crazycloud.
January 17, 2005 at 1:37 am #47576
hey, i’m new…….been a fan since the release of bug, so don’t ya let me fuck up will you? fav song at the moment is, i live for that look, love the change over from blowin it, it was fuckin fab live, they a much heavier outfit in the flesh, so coolJanuary 17, 2005 at 7:39 am #107004
Welcome gargoyle. It’s always cool to hear from people that got into Dino during the SST years. I didn’t hear them until Where You Been so I’m a late-comer.January 17, 2005 at 8:09 am #107005
I got into Dino around Green Mind but Where You Been was the first one I bought.Bug is my fave recording of all timeJanuary 17, 2005 at 2:31 pm #107006
Welcome to the siteJanuary 17, 2005 at 8:53 pm #107007
thanks for the welcome…..saw the band live back in 94 at thebarton theatre in adelaide south australia….had a chat with j during a set break and he signed my copy of bug, that was greatJanuary 18, 2005 at 2:09 pm #107008
just wondering … was it a fairly one-sided chat ?January 30, 2005 at 4:35 pm #107009
fuck no! heasked me stuff as i did, twas only bout two or three minutes, he seemed pretty cool and unasumming, no rockstar snipe at all, just an average joe…..funny he wore his hair like a veil, only parting the curtain to speak, hardly showed his face on stage????February 13, 2005 at 1:43 am #107010
wow how unusual, J actually talking to someone, I’ve tried to engage a conversation with him on 2 occasions, and seemed only to annoy him so I stopped, I took a picture with him on a couple of occasions too, and each time it get messed up some how, pretty odd,February 13, 2005 at 8:26 pm #107011
guess i was lucky, maybe he was in a good mood, and ther was’nt a lot of fan action, he was sitting down just chilling, nobody else approached him, i guess that’s the reasonFebruary 20, 2005 at 1:50 pm #107012
for me it was Your Living All OVur Me … that album still rokts my brain into jelly …fc i have yet to find an album with that kind of unbridled melodic mayhem and amazing layers of sonic bliss…. i only wish the reissues had more hidden tracks unreleased stuff like an extra dihe othsk all ter bands do it.. look at thrre imaginary boys that was a testament to reissues … there are gniomes plottign against me again.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)