Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JPDman
    Participant

Sounds like a weird topic but it should be interesting.

Mine are:

It’s me – Beyond

Seemed like the thing to do – Without a Sound

the little baby – Whatever’s cool with me

Don’t – Bug

tonas
    "jpdman" wrote:
    Sounds like a weird topic but it should be interesting.

Mine are:

It’s me – Beyond

Seemed like the thing to do – Without a Sound

Not the same – Where you been?

the little baby – Whatever’s cool with me

Don’t – Bug

Poledo – Youre living all over me

Ah man, I love It’s Me from Beyond. The guitar rules in that song, probably my second favorite song from that album.

I get Poledo and Don’t I can agree with you there. I used to not be too fond of The Little Baby too until I found out J wrote it about Lou, now it just seems funny.

empire3

I done a post a few years back like this! I do like the question……..Also its good to look back and see if anyone has changed their minds? :D

Heres the link

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9573&p=103832&hilit=+song#p103832

I still don’t get flying cloud, I love j’s voice but it just seems off-key on this one!

mind_glow
    Participant

If I ever skip a song it will be Flying cloud and maybe Lose. Never really got On The Way either.
    Haven’t got into Friends yet either.
    This songs isn’t bad, but if I have to complain…

tom
    Participant

I used to think "Mountain Man" blew, then I saw the Download festival version on youtube. That song is ferocious live.

I never really liked "Don’t". But if I had to choose, the two worst Dinosaur songs to me are both covers. "Lotta Love" and "Feel a Whole Lot Better" would’ve been so much better if J or Lou had done the vocals.

essgee09
    Participant

Pointless
    Seemed Like The Thing To Do

I used to dislike Mountain Man but I love it now,I think of a Bigfoot movie every time I heard it :lol:

Robert
    Participant

Alone and Ammaring. Simply because they’ve been played to death during J’s solo years.

Annastefka
    Participant

Seemed Like The Thing To Do….I love that song…..on a sad note…fowl met with foul play again at our house this evening….I’m feeling a little sad……BAD DOG is sleeping outside in the rain tonight, she is under my bed room window…. whimpering and I so don’t even care….Oh,boo,hoo,hoo…go sleep under the porch and she is not getting a fried egg tomorrow morning either.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I done a post a few years back like this! I do like the question……..Also its good to look back and see if anyone has changed their minds?
    Maybe someone…… :lol:

Edogg
    Participant

My least favorite song is “Take Me Higher”…. Oh wait nevermind that’s a Creed song it seems I don’t have a least favorite. Poledo was one of the first Dinosaur songs that caught my eye so I don’t see how so many people are bad mouthing it. Hmmm….I kinda like every song from “Forget the Swan” to “Plans” to whatever they come with in the future(hopefully).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.