Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Witch signs to Tee Pee Records and more shows to come….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Tee Pee Records has signed Witch to their roster. The band features J on drums alongside members of Feathers. Witch will record their debut record beginning on October 10th with John Agnello (Dinosaur Jr/J Mascis + the Fog, Mike Johnson, Early Man, Screaming Trees/Mark Lannegan, Lamb of God….) at the helm.

Tee Pee RecordsBe sure to keep checking in to Tee Pee Records for more information and music samples!

The band will be performing live at The Bowery Ballroom in New York with Dead Meadow on Thursday, December 8th.

http://jmascis.com/content/view/35/2/

kracked873
    Participant

fucking awesome, i’m there, thursdays are perfect for me..yesss

crazycloud
    Participant

hope they jam it to seattle soon!!!

AGAP
    Participant

Couple songs up by Witch @ teepeerecords.com/Witch

;D

kracked873
    Participant

real sick riffs, excited for the album

Annastefka
    Participant

Well, I’ll be damned, this music makes me feel like going to my room and smoking weed……..and then calling all my friends on the phone and having them skip the last class of the day and meet up with me downtown………………………………….What’s going on? Ahhhhhh hel……………………….p

[img]http://www.newimageartgallery.com/071405/newimagepostercopy.jpg[/img]

I feel I need to modify (love that word) in order to keep my wonderful job that I love so much, I must say that this music only makes
    me feel like smoking weed, the last time I smoked weed was in 1984 and I do understand, as silly as it may be, it is against the law in the great state of Georgia.

andyfest
    Participant

Here’s a link to the Pitchfork article about the Witch album:

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/05-12/06.shtml#jmascis

AGAP
    Participant

Hope that SXSW show comes about for Witch in 2006!

Fingers crossed someone videotapes the show on the 8th… :D

PhatBob
    Participant

Dammit I don’t think I can get to see them in the Bowery – my last train leaves Penn before midnight.

Somebody’s gotta tape this and get it on freesofree, right?

Somebody jus gotta….

kracked873
    Participant
    "Coma Girl " wrote:
    Hope that SXSW show comes about for Witch in 2006!

Fingers crossed someone videotapes the show on the 8th… :D

errr i can’t make it tommorow..errr

ammaringnyc
    Participant

I am debating going. I saw them once and it wasn’t that amazing.

my name is lisa
    Participant

I can’t handle more than one trip on the metro per week :P… what I heard on the website was cool- I’ll definately check them out if they come to CT :o

crazycloud
    Participant

i smoke weed every day, it is my harmony music joyride, without it i would be a sad sad person…. weed is the medicine to cure what ails ya…long live the witch!!!

AGAP
    Participant

great pic of Witch up at TeePee records… ;D

[img]http://www.teepeerecords.com/bands/witch/images/witchpress.jpg[/img]

Teepee site says they’re playing SXSW, date & venue tba, the Australian tour ends March 13 & the ATP deal is on March 19th…so sometime between those dates… ??? ;)

AGAP
    Participant

Single from Witch out on tuesday…

Chattanoogapulse.com

Turntable elitists have another seven-inch gem to scout out this coming Tuesday, as the Tee Pee and Damaged Goods imprints have come together for an early sneak of J Mascis’ new role behind a drum kit in Witch. The band’s self-titled debut album isn’t due until March, but the single, “Soul of Fire,â€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.