Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Why Murph is not touring Europe.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    empire3

For those new fans and a few questions that keep popping up today all in one place : )

1. Why is Murph is not touring Europe ? – Loobie is Lou Barlow, just incase.
    http://loobie.anthocore.com/index.php/topic,1311.0.html
    2. Kyle Spence is drumming( from J. Mascis & the Fog/Tom Collins/Harvey Milk)
    3. One Direction are in America (Something I thought I would never write here) Not hanging out with Lou Barlow (See Twitter) – Although that would make them slighty cooler 🙂
    4. I can’t capture Glastonbury on any device to upload on Youtube, Hopefully it will get there, Although I suspect removed the second it does. There is a 6 hour programme on VA BBC worldwide channels for those not in the UK.
    See below

BBC Worldwide is the international distributor of the Glastonbury Festival. A highlights package of performances from throughout the weekend will be broadcast on numerous stations around the world from August 2013.

In addition, BBC Worldwide’s Global Channels, have commissioned a bespoke Glastonbury programme that will be broadcast on its international channel portfolio, BBC Entertainment (Asia, Latin America, Poland, Nordics and South Africa), BBC Knowledge (Asia), BBC HD (EMEA and Latin America) and UKTV (Australia and New Zealand).

Glastonbury 2013 for the BBC Global Channels will be a six-hour television spectacular, taking global audiences to the heart of the action. Starting at 18:00 BST on Sunday 30 June – the final day of the festival – the six-hour broadcast will run without a break and feature highlights from Friday, Saturday and Sunday performances

Plus here’s some nice pictures
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/galleries/p01c2631

mind_glow
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.