Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Whos louder: Dino or My Bloody Valentine?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I’m seeing Dino for the first time this Tuesday!! I’m very super stoked, guys. But I’m sort of scared after reading the ‘DONT FORGET TO BRING EAR PLUGS’ thread, or whatever. I saw MBV play Coachella, front row in 09. Very loud. Was wondering if anybody here has seen both bands and can tell me which is louder?

:alien:

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

MBV by a long way. Dino are loud, but standing at the front yesterday I didn’t feel the need to put earplugs in before the encore. I’ve seen them before as well and they were even quieter. I don’t think Dino are up there in terms of loudness, but for a three-piece they rock seriously hard

MBV on the other hand are extremely loud, and the ‘holocaust’ section of You Made Me Realise is something else, probably the loudest thing I’ve ever heard. That touched 130dB (using my trusty iPhone decibel-ometer). Last night Dino were around 110-115dB

skatersonic2002
    Participant

Yeah, MBV are the loudest band I’ve ever seen. I traveled from Detroit to Chicago to see them and the "Holocaust" section of You Made Me Realize was the single loudest thing I’ve heard in my life. Mind blowing.

hune.prut
    Participant
    "skatersonic2002" wrote:
    "Holocaust" section of You Made Me Realize was the single loudest thing I’ve heard in my life. Mind blowing.

+ 1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.