Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Who here’s read the FAQ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Halfman
    Participant

I finally read it yesterday. However, I think sending PM’s to the moderators and admin to be far more fun. Thanks.folks! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Halfman:
    <STRONG>I finally read it yesterday. However, I think sending PM’s to the moderators and admin to be far more fun. Thanks.folks! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I agree… whenever I’m bored I logon to my alterego and send PMs to Matt and Allison… lol…

Halfman
    Participant

Jaron,

You aren’t Miss Cleo are you? [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]
    I vote for changing the name to Frequently Questioned Answers [img]images/smiles/converted/argue.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Halfman:
    <STRONG>

You aren’t Miss Cleo are you? [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]
    I vote for changing the name to Frequently Questioned Answers [img]images/smiles/converted/argue.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One part one of the indictment – If I remember correctly, Matt killed Miss Cleo with his no-BS common sense. I would like to know why killing a board member is discussed in the FAQ. [img]images/smiles/converted/lol.gif[/img]

As for part II – I agree entirely…

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Did not read it but I did see the movie.

I agree the name change is a must! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeremiah:
    <STRONG>Did not read it but I did see the movie.

I agree the name change is a must! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah… I saw the film based on the FAQ… "Battlefield Earth" or something like that, right? [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Nope, Ishtar [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

I tried the other day… good God was that thing dull (no offense). They could have put the name of the 2nd gunman behind the grassy knoll in the middle of that dangblasted thing and no one would notice because they’re bored out fo their mind from the first two paragraph.

So, anyone read it? Tried? Feel like writing a new more exciting version with explosions and flying shit?

Yeah, I didn’t think so…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.