Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic White Stripes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SG
    Participant

Long Distance Drunk
    Participant

Fifty pound! That’s absurd. In the US you can get Muchmusic and like 5 MTVs. MTV2 is the best.

Regardless, that video rules. They had even been doing interviews with the Whites about the making and what-not. Pretty cool. Saw them about a month ago–good show. The Stripes are really starting to bust out. Heard they (along with the Strokes) turned down 7 figures to do Gap ads.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

The video for "Fell In Love With A Girl?" Who hasn’t? It’s on MTV every 15 minutes.

SG
    Participant

If you have`nt noticed I live in Canada and don`t have MTV,not sure how much play Muchmusic is giving it.

Javro

Haven’t seen it yet either Salami. Unlike Jaron, I am not sat constantly in front of MTV.

ITV digital (one of the digital/cable/satalite providers in the UK) has just gone into administration, meaning that I now am stuck with only five channels. No football, no films, no music. But, due to archaic legal fuckups, and true to the "rip-off Britain" philosophy, I still have to pay £50 a month. For nothing. And I can’t go to one of the competitors.

Only in the UK folks.

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

The video is on the enhanced cd-single of "Fell in love…" as well! (at leat on the European release)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.