Home Forums Musicians & D.I.Y. Artists Guitar Room Which acoustic guitar has J played on this last tour?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

empty canvas
    Participant

Sorry if there was a post about that before, but could anyone tell me?

simmons
    Participant

hi again mr.Banjo. :D
    It´s a Gibson, that´s for sure. I saw a guitar very similar on Ebay the other day. Unfortunately, all I can remember is that it was a gibson xx100 .It was from the sixties and had no mic.If I only could remember the letters in front of 100.

*sophie*
    Participant

yeah i have the pictures of it and it was a gibson but i am not good enough to tell the model…
    but you can see it on the pics we posted on the album :wink:

simmons
    Participant

I will try to find out later. I have a guitar magazine from 94 where J is featured. I´ll check there. Not sure though about what acoustic guitar they talk about there. The interview is from london where he is shopping records, Deep Purple and Cinderella, and playing an acoustic gig. Hmm….Now I suddenly remember what guitar they talked about. It was a Martin NewYorker. Not sure if he even had the Gibson acoustic guitar at that time… :D

malcom
    Participant

All I’ve ever seen him piktured with is gibsons, mostly doves or hummingbirds.

simmons
    Participant

Gibson CF-100 Acoustic is the name of the guitar he uses. the one with the cutaway…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.