Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Where’d You Go Sampler lossless…

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    terryfunku
    Participant

Hi, I’m Andy. I’ve taped J and Dino a few times in the last year and they are up on freesofree.net. I recorded the April 7, 2011 J Mascis show and the June 26, 2011 and January 23, 2012 Dino shows.

I was wondering if anyone had a lossless copy of theJ MAscis and the Fog – Where’d You Go sampler/promo made by Ultimatum in 2001? It has Where’d You Go, Maggot Brain (live), Ammaring (live), and Repulsion (live) on it. I’ve scoured ebay, Amazon, and the net and I’ve got no results for a high fidelity version.

Any help would be appreciated. We could also do a trade for it if you have the CD.

Thanks for your time and your site. I’ve lurked for years, but I shall lurk no more.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

woohoo. let the lurking end here. I have a couple actually and have been plotting another contest for the future in which we will give them away. Email me and I’ll see what we can do amigo 😉

jeremiah

Obseqio
    Participant

I have a copy, nut I’d like to keep it. Its interesting that you can’t find one. I’m sure they’re still around.

terryfunku
    Participant

Thanks again for the sampler!

The Ammaring and Maggot Brain tracks have been played continuously since I received the disc.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Glad to do it! You still going to Alaska? Would be great to see another Fog tour

terryfunku
    Participant

Yeah, I’m going! I’m pretty excited.

I’ll be taping the shows as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.