Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by salamiguy:
    <STRONG>Jaron-I know who you mean,I just did`nt understand why her,but I guess why not?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was like 5. Her TV show came on TGIF. TGIF gives instant cred to any 5 year old. I dunno.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I was very young and dug it.

Guess 7th heaven is not ‘straight up lame’ [img]images/smiles/converted/confused.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeremiah:
    <STRONG>I was very young and dug it.

Guess 7th heaven is not ‘straight up lame’ [img]images/smiles/converted/confused.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It r0x0rs if you’re 733+… now get in the damn chat room. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I’m at work + behind a proxy server [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]

Should be able to joind in about an hour or so

SG
    Participant

Jaron-I remember tgif,i was alot older then five though,more like 15.I thought you were in your early 20`s?

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by salamiguy:
    <STRONG>Jaron-I remember tgif,i was alot older then five though,more like 15.I thought you were in your early 20`s?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18… TGIF started, I think, like 15 years ago. I may be wrong about that, but TGIF is old.

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Salamiguy,

Don’t think Patti Smyth is married to Richard Hell anymore but I could be wrong. I just had to mutate the name to get the Fred Sonic Smith deal in there [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Rosa that is a very cool story about Patti putting up that pic of Fred…let me know when Slash gives you that call [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] Fred was a pretty WOW kinda guy and like Maxini said a wicked guitar player [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img] Very sad he died so early.

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

First famous person? Hmm… really don’t remember. Might be the oldest sister from Full House.

Currently: Jessica Biel.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

HEHE, cool topic Rosa [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

I’ll have to go with Olivia Newton-John. Xanadu & Grease did me in at the time. Also i would have to add Cybil Shepard (Taxi Driver, The last picture show + the Heartbreak Kid).

Hey Maxini, Fairuza Balk was also in Return to Oz + the Craft. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorry to hear she is acting that way toward you now [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

[edit]

Ohhhhhh, forgot to add…. Daisy Duke (Dukes of Hazard). Tried to watch that show the other day and I could not make it through to a commercial break [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/edit]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<STRONG>

I’ll have to go with Olivia Newton-John. Xanadu & Grease did me in at the time. </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn’t we/I mock you enough last time you mentioned Xanadu and Grease??? [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Jebus
    Participant

I had the hots for the little blonde girl on Benson.

maxini
    Participant

<STRONG>Hey Maxini, Fairuza Balk was also in Return to Oz + the Craft. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorry to hear she is acting that way toward you now [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh I’m sure she’ll come around if I give her some time. Just gotta keep my cool for the time being [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

Btw, Xanadu? Never heard of it.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxini:
    <STRONG>

Btw, Xanadu? Never heard of it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you a 13 year old girl? If not, then you shouldn’t have. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

maxini
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deepsludge:
    <STRONG>I didn’t even klnow samantha fox was a musician?? I don’t remember her ever making a song . </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Wouldn’t stretch is as far as to say that she was a musician, but there were .. eh .. "songs" alright.
    Touch me (I want to feel your body) was being played all over the place here in europe at the time, there was just no place to hide from it! WTF, it’s starting to play in my head now ..

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Does anyone remember Sabrina (and her song "Boys, boys, boys"), she had a couple of talents……. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] (especially on the sleeve of the 12-inch-version….)

Nice to see the Gathering mentioned by the way….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.