Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Where I’m From

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    busstogate
    Participant

Hi,

I was halfman on here moons ago, but seems my name keeps getting deleted from the rolls after a time…

youtube.com/watch?v=1CAILQp2iUA&feature=youtube_gdata

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

hey! you’re @halfman acct is still here using a .edu addy. 🙂

busstogate
    Participant

Thanks, Jeremiah. The first link here is now dead. I modified some text in the frames after learning how. Here is the new link: youtube.com/watch?v=TJ4o3iOXMoY

kerbdogma
    Blocked

hi halfman. did you get the dinosaur t-shirts i sent you? u gonna sport em on the new upload gadge Jeremiah installed? I’m tony, formerly DS. seems cookie monster in the middle there has not added private messages

busstogate
    Participant

Hey Tony. I think I got them….if you are talking 2009 or so….the trucker shirts with the Indian….How are you? Drop me an email at [email protected]. Your last email died shortly after you sent the goods. Just saw J last night in Chicago, actually. He has been covering “Fade Into You” lately and did a nice version last night.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Avatarbusstogate.
    kerbdogma
    Blocked

Hey Tom,
    That stuff is definitely bad. I almost bought that shirt before.
    sorry the purple cow is not navy blue someone is dumber than I am….
    I’m doing ok I got kicked out of my house, and I’m a dent deadie!!!!HARD TIMES
    Wanna hear a secret BBQ sauce joke AND knock knock joke? Ya Vrow?

kerbdogma
    Blocked

hey Tom, your video has been removed from youtube. I just wanted to watch it a 4 time to see what Investigative book you are into…..Can u copy that name back I might want to read it. I got many Pines.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.