Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Dinosaur/J News & Discussions › Where does he live?
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 22 years, 6 months ago by OriginalPosterLost.
October 3, 2000 at 2:08 am #43034
I’ve heard J lives at home still. Did he grow up in Amherst Mass? I live 45 minutes from there. Just curious.
October 3, 2000 at 11:17 am #54078
J doesnt live at his childhome anymore because if he did every true fan would have his address its on the inside of their first lp dinosaur
"You look down at me and see a fool, you look up at me and see your lord, you look at me and see yourself"
Charles MansonOctober 3, 2000 at 11:40 am #54079
His sister lives there now. J has a place "out in the friggin woods".
Shields spent 7 weeks holed up with Mascis alongside engineer Andy Wilkinson. J can’t remember precisely what they did, but he does recall that Bob’s Place kind of freaked them out. "Yeah, I don’t know how they liked being held prisoner in the woods," he laughs. "We had to go to New York every week-back to civilization. Where I live isn’t really remote, but a lot of people can’t handle it-especially if they’re used to living in the city."
jeremiah [img]http://www.freakscene.net/ubb/smilies/bob.gif[/img]November 22, 2000 at 7:29 pm #54080
yeah he still lives out there in the woods and thatÂ´s obvious when you hear the sounds.
J gave me his new adress when i met him at the acoustic gig in Stockholm..
He was real kind and we talked boutÂ´some strange things , i even tried to convince him into playin the drums in my band….
Yeah he was cool, turned me down thoug bout the drummin but he invited me and a friend of mine to a gig the day after…..
sure hope he didnÂ´t hate the records i gave him…..hmmmm.
November 27, 2000 at 10:19 pm #54081
Hey Bob do you have a website with some MP3’s on them? What style do you play?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)