Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Whats The Problem On This Board?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey Passion

Thanks for tha reply

I really hope yr right
    Cuz I think it would be a big disappointment when this great board disappear

No more to say right now

C Ya

passion
    Participant

Hey Spaceboy…have you heard anything and you are sure that freakscene is going to disapear?Have anyone told you anything? Dont worry! We wont let it happen! As long as J keeps on playing or "being" round here we will be here too!Thats a promise! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey Passion

Sorry if I misled u

No , no 1 told me anything + Im possitive this board will always excist

But what I meant was that if no 1 post here anymore + no 1 is interested this board may disappear in the future
    Cuz why should u put all yr time + passion in it when nobodies is interested

I will always be interested in J cuz he’s a very important part in my life

But yr promise makes everything Ok
    That Im not alone out here [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again

Mattman
    Participant

Hey Spaceboy, I can’t speak for everyone else, but my absence as of late has been due to the fact that I’m about 3 weeks away from graduating college. ( [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !!!) I’ve got 3 really big group projects that are all due in the same week, so I have been spending most of my time working on those…

Also, its the Thanksgiving hollidays here in the US. A lot of people go home to there families during the 4 days we are off of work for it. That may be why its been slow here the last few days… [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Matty qui-9
    Participant

congrats mattman,
    those last few weeks can be a bear, but it feels great when it’s over.
    Do your self a favor and take a little time off when it’s all over. the summer after I graduated college was the best ever. You feel like a weight has been lifted and you can really cut loose or really relax, whichever is your pref.

cheers
    mat

maxini
    Participant

Hey Spaceboy,

As for me, I’ve just been pretty damn busy lately, so haven’t had much time to get into the stuff that’s being discussed around here, let alone participate. Still checking in from time to time though and hope to get back into it again later on.

And yeah passion, it’s winter now, don’t I know about it just a little bit too well. At least you’re in Greece and shouldn’t be doing too bad. Up here it’s just cold, dark and miserable beyond comprehension. God, it’s almost completely dark by 2 pm or so. At least we had some snow here a little more than a week ago which brightened things up a bit, but of course it had to get warmer for just long enough time for the snow to melt away, just to drop back below zero C once it had [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Oh well, enough whining now, what I really wanted to say was that I still love freakscene and the people who makes it the wicked little place that it is. So there.

ciao,

Max

rosa
    Participant

Maxini, I’ve been wondering about you lately!

Good to see your name again…missed you!

Take care over there,
    Rosa

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING FREAKSCENE!!!

Spaceboy is correct, the place has been pretty dead as of late. Yes, even I ( [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] ) have not been posting as of late. I have been away for a while in Cali and recovering and preperation visa vi work with that has taken some time.

Passion is correct as well. Topics are dull.

These two things go hand in hand. Follow the logic: a) I am the only person who posts anything vaguely original, b) I am not here, therefore c) The place is dead.

FEAR NOT!!! More 733+ posts and off the wall topics are soon to come!!!1

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Hey you all!
    den Buck is also still here, but I have been very busy at work lately (and I have quite limited internet-access there), so you don’t see a lot of posts from me during the week, and the weekends have been quite busy as well the last couple of weeks! But now i’m having a nice cold beer and I’m checking what I have missed the last couple of days
    [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey

Can some1 tell me what the problem on this board is

This board is almost dead, no 1 post or react on topics & it looks like everyone has left the building

Where’s Mattman, Maxini, Den Buck Or Everyone Else I forgot
    Even Salami & Jaron dont post that much anymore

Last week I posted several topics but no reaction
    Some people tell me that they dont post here anymore cuz it looks like no 1 is interested

Thats very sad to hear [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]
    This once so great + beautiful board is sick
    I really hope it will become a great board soon

So tell me what can we do to achieve that
    Hope to hear a reaction from somebody

Thank U

passion
    Participant

Hey Spaceboy…dont worry…i believe that this is happening for two reasons
    …first because the topics are not "clever’ or "new"…i mean we always talk about the same things…our favourite album…our favourite single…is J that or this…so i believe that if we havent got something really interesting to say…then dont say it…and
    …second i think that this period …we feel diffirent and strange…you know its cold outside…winter…friends…drinks…we all "search" our lives…deeper…that keep us away from the PC…
    Anyway i guess that is good for all of us…your topics are great…sorry i dont answer all the time…i just prefer to write only when i really have something "strong" to say [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey

Great 2 hear from everyone again

Hey Mattmann, Gongratulations [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I think I’ll look for a busier job so I dont have that much time 2 spend on the boards either [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I always work from 6.00 till 14.30
    So I have a lot of spare time which I spend here

C Ya

passion
    Participant

…hey Spaceboy you see? Everyone is still here! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    J is an important part of my life too!

…hey Maxini yeah in Greece is a bit diffirent…no snow…the winter has just come (11 c)…dark after six…but its ok no complains!

…hey Jaron we all agree on that! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

…hey Mattman congrats!

…I am glad we are all still around…i havent forgotten about our meeting in Amsterdam! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

…and from Holland as well, congrats Mattman!!!
    [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ScreamingTree
    Participant

I’m still here. busy time of year may be why some aren’t around as much.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.