Home Forums Musicians & D.I.Y. Artists Guitar Room What’re YOUR toys?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #55590

    Randy Jane
    Participant

    Hey, would that be a Yamaha eg112? I have always liked those bodies…thats pretty kool that the only part left original on yours is the body.

    RJ

    #55591

    lookitssam
    Participant

    Yep, that’s the one.

    #55592

    eyesadrift
    Participant

    99 white fender jazzmaster(main)
    relic 50s style fender blonde telecaster
    97 white strat
    70s broken hondo les paul copy *pos*
    80s kramer roadstar *my uncle gave ti to me so i cant sell it*
    squire duo sonic *gonna give my nefue that in a while*

    sligo hand wired 100w super lead head with marshall 1960 av cab*sounds great*
    early 90s crate vintage club 50 w *the blonde one not the black digital fx ones*
    60s airline 30w? amp "blackie"
    79 kustom i bass practice amp*probably gonna sell this*

    dunlop wah wah
    81 big muff the one with the op amp capasitiors*not exactly what i wanted but its not bad*
    russian big muff*sounds so bad its good*
    80s mxr distortion +*good fuzzy tone only when cranked to "idoit settings"*
    small clone reissue
    79 electric mistress *i was shocked when i found out this was an orginal and not a reissue*

    ahh thats about it not the greatest but its mine :)

    #55593

    RSTguitars
    Participant

    Guitars:
    • RST Custom T-Style: Tele-style body with a rosewood fretboard. Fender Tele Lace Sensor (red) in the Gotoh bridge, and a Fender Strat Lace Sensor (blue) at the neck.
    • RST T-Style: Tele-style body with a rosewood fretboard. Fender Tele Lace Sensor pickups.
    • 1968 Höfner 4600: Thinline semi-hollow with flamed maple back and sides, spruce top, rosewood fretboard, and two Höfner 511 pickups.
    • 1986 Fender Strat with a rosewood fretboard. Carvin AP-11 pickups.
    • RST S-style: Strat-style body with rosewood fretboard.
    • RST Soloist: Black dinky-style body, 24 fret ebony fretboard. Seymour Duncan Super Distortion humbucker at the bridge, and a single-coil at the neck.
    • 1996 Epiphone Special with a DiMarzio Super Distortion in the bridge, and a DiMarzio Air Classic at the neck.
    • 1984 Squier Bullet (the one that looked like a smaller Strat body with a Tele neck)
    • Early-70’s Norma
    • Fender acoustic/electric
    • Fender 12-string acoustic
    • Ovation acoustic

    Pre-amp / Amp:
    • Loop-Master true bypass switches
    • Electro-Harmonix Small Clone chorus
    • Guyatone VT-3 tremolo
    • Arion octave
    • Boss AW-2 Auto Wah
    • MXR Phase 90
    • Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi distorion
    • Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9DX overdrive
    • Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail reverb
    • Tech 21 Trademark 60 amp
    • ART FX-1 multi-effects processor (in amp FX loop, set for delay)

    #55594

    lookitssam
    Participant

    Hey folks, check this new peice of vintage gear I’ve added to my ‘rig’:

    [img]http://myspace-774.vo.llnwd.net/00975/47/76/975346774_l.jpg[/img]

    There’s alot of glare, but the knobs read: volume, tone, reverb, and tremolo. It’s pretty cool, only $100.

    #55595

    eyesadrift
    Participant
    "lookitssam " wrote:
    Hey folks, check this new peice of vintage gear I’ve added to my ‘rig’:

    [img]http://myspace-774.vo.llnwd.net/00975/47/76/975346774_l.jpg[/img]

    There’s alot of glare, but the knobs read: volume, tone, reverb, and tremolo. It’s pretty cool, only $100.

    wow cool beans yah i think going for the vintage japanesse amp market is a good idea cause there probably gonna start going up in price soon *damn you jack white!*

    #55596

    eyesadrift
    Participant

    ack im so bad i just bought off of ebay a 97 black cat super fuzz
    there a handwired pedal based off the orginal univox super fuzz scematic
    if they are im gonna be jacked!
    [img]http://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/07/c9/01/0e_1.JPG[/img]
    http://www.analogman.com/blackcat.htm”>http://www.analogman.com/blackcat.htm

    and a 93 dinosaur jr shirt for 10

    #55597

    lookitssam
    Participant

    That’s crazy, I’m building a modified Black Cat OD-1, I just ordered the parts today.

    #55598

    eyesadrift
    Participant
    "lookitssam " wrote:
    That’s crazy, I’m building a modified Black Cat OD-1, I just ordered the parts today.

    sweet congrats ive heard black cats are good pedals

    #55599

    eyesadrift
    Participant
    "eyesadrift " wrote:
    "lookitssam " wrote:
    Hey folks, check this new peice of vintage gear I’ve added to my ‘rig’:

    [img]http://myspace-774.vo.llnwd.net/00975/47/76/975346774_l.jpg[/img]

    There’s alot of glare, but the knobs read: volume, tone, reverb, and tremolo. It’s pretty cool, only $100.

    wow cool beans yah i think going for the vintage japanesse amp market is a good idea cause there probably gonna start going up in price soon *damn you jack white!*

    hey wait is that one of those tesco soild state reverb and tremolo units?? how does it sound i saw one once and i thought about getting one

    #55600

    lookitssam
    Participant

    It sounds good, but it’s actually an amp (I thought it was an effect unit too until I checked it out). I still just run it through my Twin and it sounds fine, good choppy tremolo.

    #55601

    eyesadrift
    Participant
    "lookitssam " wrote:
    It sounds good, but it’s actually an amp (I thought it was an effect unit too until I checked it out). I still just run it through my Twin and it sounds fine, good choppy tremolo.

    ahh cool yah ive been looking for a good choppy tremolo ill keep that in mind thanks

    #55602

    eyesadrift
    Participant

    well heres some pics of me posing with my telecaster
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/eyesadrift/9c331f75.jpg[/img]
    and its hard to tell but its pretty beat up kinda rusty
    but plays great :)
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/eyesadrift/79ccf71a.jpg[/img]
    but i have to say i like my jazzmaster alittle better

    #55603

    eyesadrift
    Participant

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/eyesadrift/setup.jpg[/img]

    #55604

    Randy Jane
    Participant

    ……you smell like doodie

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.