Home › Forums › General Discussions › Open Topic › what was your best halloween costume ?
- This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 18 years, 11 months ago by king of carrot flowers.
June 25, 2004 at 6:53 am #47108
i think mine was my princess leah costume when i was 7 or 8 … my mom made me a flowing white robe + my hair was super long then so the famous side bun hair style was easy to recreate :aliensmile: … i think my 2nd fave was when all my friends + i dressed up as dominoes … i guess i must have been about 19 then … the party we went to had uv lighting, so our dots really stood out – which was pretty coolJune 25, 2004 at 11:26 am #103299
Pin Cushion Queen. Used that one a couple years ago, of course I didn’t wear white, black outfit with huge coloured duct tape diy pins sticking out of my head, heart & hands. I did without the crown though…June 25, 2004 at 2:55 pm #103300
that must have been cool … are canadians as gung ho about halloween as americans are ? over here they’re kind of new to the whole thing …June 25, 2004 at 3:30 pm #103301
Morticia Addams :aliensmile: I didn’t have time that night to dress up after work, so it had to be an easy one, a long black dress, some dramatic make up and some accessories and that was it, everyone at the party recognized what the cosume should be. no, there are no pics
in germany, we’re also kinda new to the helloween topic, but the marketing for all kinds of products around it is increasing.
Lovely pin cushion queen, Coma Girl!
…there are also some cool older Halloween topics:June 29, 2004 at 10:35 am #103302
i was a ghostbuster and it was awesomeJune 29, 2004 at 11:05 am #103303Quote:i was a ghostbuster and it was awesome
yeah ! was that in recent memory – or when you were a kid ? :aliensmile:June 29, 2004 at 12:16 pm #103304
Once I was the Pink Panther,Wolverine from the X-Men(my costume was lame though paper claws )a hunter for a few years(just wore a hunter`s vest and baseball hat,I could`ve just said I was a canadian if I did`nt live in canada a beer bottle would`ve completed the canadian look )June 29, 2004 at 7:30 pm #103305
king of carrot flowersParticipant
unibomber. i stayed in character all night.
last year i wore a garbage bag with stuff like "i’ll call you in the morning", "the check’s in the mail" ect and went as a lying sack of shit
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)