Home › Forums › General Discussions › Bootleg Trading › what the **** happened to free so free.net?
- This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 17 years, 3 months ago by lars_gefle.
January 20, 2006 at 4:08 am #48704
OK – I havent been using the internet that much these last few months and a couple of days ago i tried to log on to freesofree.net and it is … gone?!
it cant be gone…can it? my favourite site of all time…January 20, 2006 at 10:57 am #114309
I’m getting in with no problem? There may be a slight chance that if you have not logged in for a long period of time the account was vetted by AG. I doubt it but there is that chance.January 20, 2006 at 12:06 pm #114310
weird – the adress is http://www.freesofree.net right?
the site is gone… theres a
You don’t have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at http://www.freesofree.net Port 80"
message when i try to open the page.
theres nothing there…do i have the wrong adress?January 20, 2006 at 12:44 pm #114311
I just clicked on your link, and went right to the site… no problem.January 21, 2006 at 5:16 am #114312
im not banned….
anyone knows what i should do?January 21, 2006 at 11:53 am #114313
i’ve been moving the site around, switching ip addresses and such.
you probably hit it when the dns was in limbo.January 21, 2006 at 11:57 am #114314
or you are using a ‘download manager’ and you have been banned.
tony’s already banned, that one is easyJanuary 21, 2006 at 1:41 pm #114315
jeremiahKeymaster"anthony " wrote:tony’s already banned, that one is easy
lolJanuary 27, 2006 at 10:01 am #114316
download manager? i dont even know what that is…February 1, 2006 at 5:20 am #114317"lars_gefle " wrote:download manager? i dont even know what that is…
we’ll get you in there. let’s be online at the same time sometime and we’ll work it out.February 9, 2006 at 9:44 am #114318
yeah cool. i miss home.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)