Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic what it feels like when it’s gone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Well, that’s the end of me showing up there every mon-fri. I’m getting tired of starting work at new places, but it looks like I’ll be at it again. I should think about that before I put in my notices. I’d be much more successful now if I would have just stayed with my first job, but I had to leave in search of higher wages. I found that at Yamaha, along with some skills and some friends. I talked to Killer this weekend and he is moving to ALaska. Maybe I can somehow take his job. I don’t know if I could go back. I hear they have demoted my 61 year old boss to router operator.

Anyway wish me luck as I am off to find a new job. I’m gonna try to deepsludge better into position more rewarding mentally,other than physically.

SG
    Participant

Good luck with the job hunting Widespreadchanges ;)

SG
    Participant
    "deepsludge " wrote:
    :) LoL Am I that obvious? I picture myself like a Where’s Waldo cartoon. You must be stalker91 on that board. ;)

It took me awhile to figure it out actually.Same avatar,from GA,J and Jay fan…
    I`m Barclocksaysthreeam by the way :)

SG
    Participant

As long as you have some music to listen to.I listen to my tapes more than cd`s ??? I`m thinking of getting a new turntable since my old one is broke.I got that Big Country album on vinyl :D

Annastefka
    Participant

What did ya’ get into that caused you to lose your mind and pawn your stuff………..Meth?

rosa
    Participant

I was always a big fan of sober Tony. :)

Annastefka
    Participant

I don’t get the Tony thing, did I miss the joke? It shows up here and also SG mentioned it in the crazy haiku thread. I don’t get the reference. What or who is Tony? Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.