Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic What is your happiest moment this year?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    fuenteselaine
    Participant

this year have been positive for me…my child’s health is under control! no more endless medications and stays in KKH!

what’s yours?

stay healthy, it’s the most important things in life.

BLESS ALL!

tonas

Getting to play onstage (to a packed room) again with my buddies was a pretty great moment for me. I missed playing shows, so that was definately cool. :)

essgee09
    Participant

Javro and Rosa posted today! :D

Annastefka
    Participant

I was thinking…I couldn’t think of the happiest moment but then I did the new FB "thingy" that takes some random status updates and puts them into a collage….when I saw it….I remembered one of the happiest moments was being in the huge outdoor shower at the Hostel in the Forest and going from being alone in the shower at sunrise to suddenly being surrounded by a couple of sweet young hippie boys all of us passing the soap to each other with laughter….not everyones cup of tea (my sister would die….she really would) but I thought it was lots of fun… lots of simply living and enjoying life’s simple riches…Hippie boys, libraries and homemade ice cream. My year in FB (random status updates)

http://apps.facebook.com/my-year-in-status/show.php?u=1012252542&t=1261356811&from=feed_img&ref=m”>http://apps.facebook.com/my-year-in-sta … _img&ref=m

girl
    Participant

I’m going to have to say showering with hippie boys was a happy moment for me this year as well.

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    I’m going to have to say showering with hippie boys was a happy moment for me this year as well.

If that really happened they would`ve been scared of your gorilla suit and ran away

girl
    Participant

I thought hippie boys liked hairy women. ???

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    I thought hippie boys liked hairy women. ???

Only when their on certain substances

Robert
    Participant

Not showering with any hippies at all is something I’m pretty grateful for. Also, I’m quite astounded by the fact that hippie boys apparently shower. I’ve never figured hygiene as high on their priority list.

girl
    Participant

Oh my, I’ve met some pretty smelly hippie boys in my day and when they take showers it is indeed something to make you happy all year. Around here in the summer there is reggae fests, Wallow and Clay Hollow and something called Bread and Puppet where hippies come from miles around to boogie down and take "journeys" into the forests. And believe me after days of dancing boys start to smell. I remember this one guy clearly on a "spiritual journey" who kept asking if I’d seen his mom. "She drives a VW bus, man!" And throughout the day when I would see him again he had less and less clothes on. :lol:

Robert
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    "journeys" into the forests.

:lol:
    I wish Homer would crash one of those hippie fests and give them a proper lecture, all while carrying Mark Hamill around on his shoulders.

Annastefka
    Participant

y’all are so bad…these were some damn clean…hippie boys….in the shower…that’s fresh and clean….a bunch of vegans….they carry around organic apples in their back-pacs, they are so sweet, their underarms smell like sugar…hairy women…yes…..journeys in the forest…yes…stinky….no. Santa is coming like tomorrow night….Can’t believe it but it’s here…and a brand new year right behind it. I’m up baking…everyone else is sleeping. It’s nice and quiet….I like it.

I just want to know…why folks think they need to use a GPS to drive someplace they’ve been driving to for 25 years. Why the funk are there so many ghost hunter tv shows? How stupid is that?

essgee09
    Participant

I like the ghost hunter tv shows!They should`nt be swearing so much though.Ghosts don`t like cussing

Annastefka
    Participant

I don’t believe in ghosts but I am afraid of bigfoot, I don’t want to run into a bigfoot or an alien…I carry around a gun in my car when I’m doing long drives by myself….I’m only afraid of things in which a gun might not be effective in halting their attempts at "whatever". I’m too old for aliens to want to harvest my eggs so I’m feeling pretty safe lately when doing long drives late at night through the Oconee National Forest….it’s like 17 miles of darkness with no shoulder to pull off on…and I have no cell reception there. I don’t want to experience any breakdowns there. I learned to fight my fear this summer when I got up in the middle of the night at the hostel to pee and a ‘gator just slithererd right in front of me, crossed the my path about 15 feet ahead of me and entered the water. Two days before that happened about 7 ducks had gone missing…they told us at the hostel that they must have a gator around….they did, I saw him, and my guess was that he was full of food by the time I came with in seconds of stepping on him. I have a feeling that popping a couple of caps in his ass (I would never want to hurt an animal) I’m just saying if I had to…..I think a couple of shots would not have stopped him but just pissed him off. Bring back the The Crocodile Hunter…an idea for new show "Ghost Crocodile Hunter" CRICKY.

essgee09
    Participant

I suspect there`s bigfoot around here too.No crocs though,too cold for them :wink:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.