Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Dinosaur/J News & Discussions › What Dino Song Would You Do On American Idol?
- This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 16 years, 9 months ago by effeks.
January 26, 2006 at 11:23 am #48722
I`d do In A Jar and if they did`nt like it I`d do Don`tJanuary 26, 2006 at 12:20 pm #114422
Hehe, what a topic! I’d do Freakscene- seems like the closest thing to a pop song that J’s ever wrote.
Even better, I’d hold J’s place in line at an auditon just to see the look on the "judges" faces as he belted out a few bars of Bulbs of Passion or Does it Float
Think he’d make it to Hollywood?January 27, 2006 at 2:25 pm #114423
AGAPParticipant"SG " wrote:I`d do In A Jar and if they did`nt like it I`d do Don`t
Mountain Man, turned up so LOUD the music knocks the judges over & they end up with post concussive syndrome & the show gets cancelledFebruary 11, 2006 at 6:23 pm #114424
I’d go in with the amp off of back to the future and play outhere or somethin’February 12, 2006 at 12:58 pm #114425
sludgefeast. MELT SOME FACES!!!1April 11, 2006 at 5:10 pm #114426
Someone is supposed to do a Son Volt song on tonight`s episodeApril 11, 2006 at 5:17 pm #114427
I’d do either the Wagon or Over Your Shoulder. That would be rad.April 11, 2006 at 5:44 pm #114428
GargoyleApril 12, 2006 at 7:35 am #114429
little fury things or sludgefeast. rock those noobs facesApril 12, 2006 at 8:12 am #114430
Pond Song. It’s one of the more melodic of Dino’s songs. Of course, I can’t sing so maybe Chunks is more appropriate.May 27, 2006 at 12:58 am #114431
hmmmmmmm…i’d probably do ‘the lung’…i’ve always loved that tune..May 27, 2006 at 2:03 pm #114432
I’d bring a ukelele and bang out poledo!June 2, 2006 at 12:33 am #114433
over yr shoulderParticipant
when i read the thread title, i instantly thought of only one song: Don’t. but someone has already picked that one. let me just say i second the motion.
american idol is so terrible that screaming "why don’t you like me" for six minutes would be a HUGE improvement.June 2, 2006 at 7:37 am #114434
I’m changing mine to "Throw Down."June 7, 2006 at 5:31 pm #114435
i would do…..the wagon or puke and cry or, basically any song off of green mind
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)