Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Welcome to obscure trivia!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Next question… my middle name is what?

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by saturnine:
    <STRONG>i can’t help myself…
    "(What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding"

going to bed now [img]images/smiles/converted/cwm33.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe… made you admit to owning the Bodyguard soundtrack. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    Keymaster

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by everyonelovesjaron:
    <STRONG>Next question… my middle name is what?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL this is silly

umm if this is a trick question my vote is loves
    if you mean your real name, I think it is Alan or Aron but I don’t remember… One of those [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mini Me:
    <STRONG>

LOL this is silly

umm if this is a trick question my vote is loves
    if you mean your real name, I think it is Alan or Aron but I don’t remember… One of those [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, it’s Alan. now, who you voting out of the thread (AND I URGE YOU LEARN FROM THE RESULTS OF OTHERS TRYING TO BE FUNNY!!)?

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

And for the rest of you, the next question is, what food coloring was the cause of no red M&M’s being made for much of the 1980’s?

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote

Quote:
    Hehe… made you admit to owning the Bodyguard soundtrack.

actually if you go to the first Curtis Stigers website I found through Yahoo it says it on the front page. [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

girl
    Participant

I have a question: What happened to that everyonelovesjaron character? It seems that he really loved the Bodyguard soundtrack and everything else Whitney Houston.

AGAP
    Participant

he also loved tons of great music, had a knack of finding J tour dates before anyone else…gotta love that ;D

girl
    Participant

Plus he made that cool "How afraid of Aliens are you?" thread. I think I made my first post in there. Memories…

Robert
    Participant

Don´t look into it, but I think Mattman had something to do with jaron disappearing.

girl
    Participant
    "Robert " wrote:
    Don´t look into it, but I think Mattman had something to do with jaron disappearing.

Mattman probably grew furious after failing to guess jaron’s middle name and as a result banished him, never to return again.
    That’s just a theory though.

SG
    Participant

I think he`s Bolly Corgan`s bodyguard now ;)

Robert
    Participant
    "girl " wrote:
    Mattman probably grew furious after failing to guess jaron’s middle name and as a result banished him, never to return again.
    That’s just a theory though.

He did have a natural ability to make Mattman furious, there´s no denying that, so you might be closer to the truth than anyone will be willing to admit.

Oh and Salami Guy, your avatar is sexy !

SG
    Participant
    "Robert " wrote:

Oh and Salami Guy, your avatar is sexy !

It`s from an album I saw on a brazilian music blog

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.