Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › Wed 28-Caringbah Bizzo’s
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 22 years, 3 months ago by OriginalPosterLost.
March 1, 2001 at 7:50 am #44197
Keep it short n sweet…! just finished, tired n deaf.
Band rocked big time, bout 100 people there, got to hang with the guys, all very nice! Got a stack of pics.
little fur thinsgs, im not fine, no right, ammaring, waistin, tv eye, whered you go, severed lips, Thumb, blowin it, live for that look, back before you go, sameday, get me, cover, repulsion, the wagon, all the girls.
J tops it every time. Mike Watt is a bass god, the man plays with his soul, they all work off eachother. And a great guy to hang out with. Had a nice long chat with J, very funny guy! Had to take George to the chemist to get some rash cream.
Words cant explain how great it was. Best band J’s had to date, no doubt about it. Going again to the Metro tomorrow, bigger venue, 2000 people. Should be great if last niht is anything to go by~!
Go you good thang’.March 2, 2001 at 4:46 am #61909
Sounds like it was a killer show[img]http://www.freakscene.net/ubb/smilies/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hey goodvibes, J is much nicer than what people make him out to be and I really dont know why they dish him so much-Do u? What was your opinion of the guy?
P.S:I will be in sydney this weekend but I miss J by 1 night!BUMMER[img]http://www.freakscene.net/ubb/smilies/pissed.gif[/img]
"Alright, thanks alot"-Mr J MascisMarch 2, 2001 at 12:09 pm #61910
J is a great guy, been fortunate enough to chat with him a couple of times now, and he’s always been cool. He is a quiet talker, but he’s always polite and ready to have a chat in his J kinda way. I think if you drop at his feet it weirds him out, but if you talk to him on a mutual respect level kinda thing, it makes for a very interesting conversation. He’s got some cool views on things.
The whole band are cool guys.
I dont know why people bag him out sometimes for no reason. Maybe if they approached him differently they would have another opinion.
Just got back from the Metro gig, to tired to write a review now….will do it tomorrow!
Go you good thang’.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)