Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Wear Your Old Band T-Shirt To Work Day (BBC6)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    doesitfloat
    Participant

anyone doing this? I sent in a picture of me (in my Green Mind top) with the drummer/singer of Blood Red Shoes, and they replied by saying the picture will be involved in their show one way or another, and i’ll get a free BBC6 top! hooray!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/steve-lamacq/features/wear-your-old-band-tshirt-to-work-day/
    I’ll be wearing my Dino top on t-shirt day (tomorrow) for the qotsa gig in London! πŸ™‚ like to think others will be wearing their Dino tee’s!

empire3

I have a strict work clothing policy, but I work for myself so tomorrow I shall wear a top at my computer ! πŸ™‚

kerbdogma
    Blocked

Queens Of The Stone Age hasn’t gone back to Kyuss and made some better music yet! We’d love for them to off MUSE. I work at home too, and I can wear the Bob Dylan T-shit that came with Tempest, even though I’m not a born again Christian. I don’t think Bob would mind?????? πŸ™‚

doesitfloat
    Participant

I think Qotsa are getting better with every record…Like Clockwork was one of my favourite records from this year. as for Dylan, you should rock that Tempest top! although he may be getting old & withered that was a solid record (he’s just not so much a live performer anymore)

kerbdogma
    Blocked

Hi doesitfloat. Really? I’ve haven’t given either band a whirl, just heard some singles. My favorite Dino tee is the cow/pirate thing. Whatever it is, but I noticed yesterday during the In The Hands Of The Fans someone had a black one. πŸ™‚

doesitfloat
    Participant

yep, I met a Dino fan at a record store and he had a grey Cow top on, which i’d never seen before (it may of been because he’s had it for so long, but it looked cool). i’d say my fave is also the purple cow tee, it makes you stand out, especially at gigs.
    & qotsa’s ‘…like clockwork’ is a fantastic record!

kerbdogma
    Blocked

I’ve got or had the Zombie worm and Ogre/Princess shirt. They ended up getting stain or paint on them. The hoodies aren’t quite as good looking when I noticed this Yamaha

doesitfloat
    Participant

wow that’s cool, where did you get the zombie worm top from?

kerbdogma
    Blocked

Dinosaur Store.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.