Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › Watt’s Tour Diary
- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 22 years, 6 months ago by OriginalPosterLost.
November 13, 2000 at 12:57 pm #44146
Watt has posted his tour diary from the
first week of the Fog tour. Pretty
http://www.hootpage.com/hoot_fog2000diary1.htmlNovember 13, 2000 at 3:43 pm #61726
Dude should write an autobiography. He’s a genius.
coleslaw jones has left the buildingNovember 13, 2000 at 5:36 pm #61727
Watt is such a freakin’ nice guy. I’m glad he is still doing this. Very cool reading. An autobiography would be great reading for sure!
Administrator and resident idiotNovember 13, 2000 at 6:17 pm #61728
He is a great writter, it was like reading Kerouac. He should publish an autobiography or a book of journals for sure.
November 14, 2000 at 1:39 am #61729
I really would like to see the Fog tour for a while and record as J, Watt, and George. I always wanted Watt to play bass for Dinosaur (I never was much of a Mike Johnson fan). The whole time I was reading his tour diary and he was down on his playing I just wanted to tell him how much the Carrboro show ruled.
coleslaw jones has left the buildingNovember 14, 2000 at 12:25 pm #61730
Watt is totally awesome. Much more into him that Mike Johnson. I, too, really feel for him wanting to do so good on the tour and being all down about it. Jeremiah, do you think Mike might do some sort of online chat with us about his gig as a "sidemouse" with J? Maybe we could boost his spirits.
November 27, 2000 at 3:23 am #61731
Don’t forget to keep checking the hootpage for Watt’s tour diary (he added weeks 2 and 3 some time ago)! He has a fascinating and original view on J, himself and life in general.
"Know when you see him,
nothing can free him.
Step aside, open wide –
it’s the loner."
– Neil Young
[This message has been edited by jasper (edited November 27, 2000).]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)