Home Forums Musicians & D.I.Y. Artists Guitar Room Watch the corners solo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    waz77
    Participant

So has anyone nailed it yet? My fave ever solo but you never see it on any of the tab sites.

Obseqio
    Participant

I haven’t attempted it, but now that you mention it, it is pretty interesting. Sounds like a wag going on there. Let us know how it goes.

eurobailey
    Participant

there is a video on youtube that is pretty good…. i got parts of it but found it hard to follow completely.

waz77
    Participant

Yeah seen that, he has some great vids on his channel, I’m pretty sure he had another with the second full solo but he made it private and won’t share it. I’ve got the 1st solo sorted, don’t know how to tab it online tho, not got round to the second part yet

eurobailey
    Participant

would you have any interest in doing a lesson? skype or other? I would be happy to pay for a lesson if you have time?

if you are let me know 🙂

waz77
    Participant

Finally managed to tab the full solo, will write it out and scan it when I get chance.
    Eurobailey, I’m no j Mascis but once I’ve uploaded the tab I’ll try help you with any bits you’re struggling with

santiagoo
    santiagoo
    Participant

Hey waz77, I never tried to play that one, I’m interested if you ever scan it 🙂

eurobailey
    Participant

not sure if accurate, but this one has gone up in the last year

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/dinosaur_jr_/watch_the_corners_solo_tab.htm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.