Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Vote for Dinosaur Jr. at universalbuzz.com

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Rosa,

Thanks for the votes, still at 50% thou.

I’m gonna keep voting a couple times a day. Not only to get as high a vote as we can for the Dino show, the web traffic may help universalbuzz get back on the air on some college stations. Rumor is they also have a Fog show somewhere that may sometime be broadcast [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

They really do have some pretty cool stuff archived and available to listen to, kinda cool to have that stuff to check out at will [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

John Dyson
    Participant

still 50%, soad 26%

toontje
    Participant

thanks,

I voted. Seen Dinosaur Jr. is ahead of the other ones.

Anthony

dfkgurl
    Participant

We did it!!! The web site says Dino won and the show will be available January 15th!

YAY!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

This rocks!!! FINALLY after voting 3 or more times a day, dino won! I swear, voting for this thing became as normal for me as checking my email… [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Anyways, thanks to everyone that kept up the faith and moved things along…I’m hyped to check out the stream as soon as its up!
    Laters, and thanks again all and the people at universal buzz-
    Travis

AGAP
    Participant

Now thats definitely going to be a cool show [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks to everyone for voting!!!! Rootboy good to hear from you, gotta love that voting schedule…seems kinda familiar [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

WE WON! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Just wanted to remind people that tuesday the 15th Universalbuzz.com will be streaming that Dinosaur Jr concert…COOL!!!

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Looking forward to it, for the next round I’m voting for Frank Black!

AGAP
    Participant

This concert should be available sometime today…

http://www.universalbuzz.com/home.asp

Calling all freaks.
    OK. That was wrong. Anyways, the show is now up on the universalbuzz site.

I was wrong about something though… The show is a compilation of songs recorded for the BBC from 88 to 92. Unfortunately not a live show from rochester, which I suspected it would be.

Check it out: http://www.universalbuzz.com

Thanks to everyone who voted.

Stanley

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.