Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Dinosaur/J News & Discussions › video taping j
- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 19 years, 1 month ago by rambleon.
April 15, 2004 at 6:23 pm #46908
so like i really wanna bring my little camera and video tape j, sebadoh and sonic youth at the benefit show. i also wanna videotape the sebadoh boston show. im scared of getting kicked out though. if the band allows taping can they kick you out for taping? i wanna tape real bad i just dont wanna get kicked out of the show. anyone know what the deal is on that shit?April 16, 2004 at 1:30 pm #101226
the only way to be really sure, is to ask in advance
When I bought a ticket for the show at Smith’s College, I had a nice email conversation with John Lee from insound.com, the ticket seller website, their email address is [email protected]
he replied very quickly to my questions, and was very accurate. so maybe you just ask there, as they might know the venue well, but aren’t directly employees there. … just a thought, no idea if it will bring you further.
would be so cool to have decent recordings of the show!!!April 16, 2004 at 2:37 pm #101227
i 100% intend on filming this show as well.
if you have better equipment than i do, then we’ll use yours.
i am coming with tripod, a sony dcr-trv19 dv handycam, and a possible laptop.
i know i’ll get fantastic video, but audio i have yet to test on it.
going to a cobra verde show next weekend in dc, maybe i’ll get a chance to test it out there.
April 17, 2004 at 4:13 pm #101228
maybe you could seek out an "ok to record" from the charity itself ?April 17, 2004 at 4:32 pm #101229
yeah, try talk to the staff at the venue.. some days earlier. go there with a proof that J’s ok with taping. then the staff will shut up, and be nice to you.. when i tried to tape J, the staff at the club claimed that the contract with J said ‘no taping allowed’.April 18, 2004 at 8:54 am #101230
yeah, but in this case it’s more than just j there … if you have to get the artists’ permission, wouldn’t you have to ask everyone involved ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)