Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Upcoming shows at Middle East

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    sh1vers
    Participant

Going one of the two nights, but let me just say, ive seen them 3 times in the past year, and i will be truly dissapointed if they play – just like heaven , out there, feel the pain, and the wagon/been there all the time…. i get it, those r ur hits and u mix up the other songs, but if i hear just like heaven one more time i will be uber pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!1

girl
    Participant

Which night are you going, sh1vers? I personally love this venue. I wish I lived closer because I would be there all the time…lurking in the shadows Phantom of the Opera style.

sh1vers
    Participant

well considering it probably wont sell out, im just going to go whichever day i feel like up for it :D

Obseqio
    Participant

I hear you except for Out There, I think that songs good any day of the week. I think we need to let the band know that we want to hear more songs from Without A Sound and Hand It Over. I also don’t think we ever got a proper tour for Free So Free, which in my opinion is one of J’s best albums. We need to hear songs from that one too!

sh1vers
    Participant

i think i would legit die if they played nothings goin on… but its never going to happen.. i think :/

girl
    Participant

Well if I do end up going the same night as you and if they play that and if you do indeed drop dead then I’ll know which one was you. :lol:

"sh1vers" wrote:
    well considering it probably wont sell out, im just going to go whichever day i feel like up for it :D

both nights are sold out.

i’ll be @ Friday’s show.

Robert
    Participant
    "tinnitus photo" wrote:

i’ll be @ Friday’s show.

Oh snap ! (sorry sh1vers)

does that mean that we can look forward to enjoying your stellar work behind the lense ?

"Robert" wrote:
    "tinnitus photo" wrote:

i’ll be @ Friday’s show.

Oh snap ! (sorry sh1vers)

does that mean that we can look forward to enjoying your stellar work behind the lense ?

yes, though shooting @ the ME is a very tough assignment (low, black ceilings w/ very little front lighting). i shall do my best!

Bearcat93
    Participant

Any set lists from last weekend’s shows? Thank you…..

gunslinger19
    Participant

Heres the setlist from night one…

Night One – Middle East Club 10-2-09:

1. Thumb
    2. Been There All The Time
    3. I Want You To Know
    4. Imagination Blind
    5. In A Jar
    6. Get Me
    7. Pieces
    8. Plans
    9. Feel The Pain
    10. Over It
    11. Forget The Swan
    12. The Wagon
    13. Freak Scene
    14. I Don’t Wanna Go There

Encore:
    15. Kracked
    16. Just Like Heaven

gunslinger19
    Participant

I havent been able to find the full setlist for night two anywhere, but from my own notes and memory I’ve pieced together the list below. I know I am missing a couple songs, so if anyone "out there" can fill in the "pieces" that would be cool. The first six are correct and in the correct order, I actually wrote those down at the show.

Night Two – Middle East Club 10-3-09

1.) Bulbs of Passion
    2.) The Lung
    3.) Imagination Blind
    4.) Get Me
    5.) Pieces
    6.) Plans
    Thumb
    Feel the Pain
    Freak Scene
    I Don’t Wanna Go There
    Over It
    Budge
    Little Fury Things

Bearcat93
    Participant

Nice, thank you for putting those up. Budge, Kracked, Lung, very nice. Looking forward to Columbus…..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.