Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    doesitfloat
    Participant

what did everyone think of the tour?

i went to the Brighton and London shows (first ever Dino gigs i’ve been too). Still can’t believe how great they played, especially at London, J’s shredding was immense and he was moving all over the place especially during freak scene! ๐Ÿ˜€

favourite songs live were “rude, gargoyle, the lung, freak scene, out there”.

i thought the setlists were awesome and thank Dino very much for playing “heaven” straight into “sludge” – it was beautifull. also for coming to the UK ๐Ÿ™‚

rambleon
    Participant

I agree! I’ve seen then many times over the years, but the Bristol show was awesome. The guys seemed really fresh (I’ve seen them looked knackered and in bad moods before, but there was none of that this time).

They played a mix of old and new. And they payed The Wagon – hooray and Start Choppin – which I can’t recall hearing them lay for quite a while.

Javro
    Javro

London was a class apart for me. Have seen them around 30 times over the past 22 years in various guises, and it just felt like a really tight band, experts in their instruments, really enjoying playing together. The sound was incredible too. Not by all means my favourite show of theirs, but to stand near the front and witness the professionalism that they now display was very special. After reading previous set lists I was delighted to hear “Little Fury Things”, mainly because I wasn’t expecting it. Lou just gets better and better, the passion he puts in must drain him. It’s quite hilarious observing the juxtaposition between Lou and J, but it just works. Long may it continue.

rambleon
    Participant

Well said Javro. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.