Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Two Things / Center of the Universe (bonus tracks)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Finally got the bonus tracks.
    Two Things – I wonder if this came first or “Tiny” since part of the hook is in both songs
    “I know it, I know it…..”
    It is so rare to get a demo type track out of the Dino camp it is cool to see how these tracks sometimes progress.

Center of the Universe (2016) – this is an older/unreleased Dinosaur track they were playing live around 1987. Nice to see it surface!

This is an excellent edition to the release.

mind_glow
    Participant

I bought the FOPP disc earlier today. £3.99 on eBay. So I hope I get that one or the big bundle soon.
    I thought part of the thing with pre-order was to get it at least on release day or even before.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I’m not sure why the 7″ releases have been shipped separately for a lot of people. I think @tonas got his a couple days after his initial package too

mind_glow
    Participant

Ok, but I haven’t got anyhing yet. It is on it’s way, shipped friday 5th. So hopefully i get it this week.

Walrusaur
    Walrusaur
    Participant

Hey Folks,

Did these songs ever get released digitally? I’m a vinyl guy and will pick up the single the hard way, but would looooove to get these tracks digitally as well!

–Mark

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.