Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › Tour Shirts and stuff
- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 22 years, 7 months ago by OriginalPosterLost.
October 13, 2000 at 11:52 am #44119
the first coupla people who go to a J show have to not only give a show report/review, but have to let the rest of us know what kinda stuff is for sale (if any). New t-shirts? stickers? the last time i saw DinoJr (97) the guy wasn’t allowed to sell bumper stickers cuz the stupid venue was afraid people would stick them on the walls or something.
October 20, 2000 at 1:26 pm #61660
This is a great idea!
Sold my soul and all I got was this lousy T-shirt…October 25, 2000 at 5:02 pm #61661
anyone got any info on what was for sale at the gig.
I think we all would like to know….
‘By the shore-line,
will you be fine?’October 26, 2000 at 12:34 am #61662
they were selling a t-shirt and the new cd..
the t-shirt had the cover art for the new single on it… the black and white drawing of the hands holding something.. it was printed really big and j mascis and the fog was written on it in typical scrawl.. they only had white t-shirts.. they were ugly, i think the design is to big on the shirt, as is the problem with most dinosaur shirts i’ve seen.. thats it.. they had some flats but i don’t think they’re for sale, although i heard the fellow selling stuff tell a guy he would give him one if he came and talked to him after the show.. so there ya go.. nothing much but you wanted to know.. the cd is going for 15 bucks.. seems steep to me
October 26, 2000 at 3:13 pm #61663
Thanks for the info on gear for sale, I really like the cover for where’d you go with the bat like creature. To bad the tshirt is only in white, I don’t own anything white…..polka dots and checks are the only white items in my closet. Its not that hard to find black tshirts is it???
November 3, 2000 at 2:50 am #61664
at the DC show they were selling a white t-shirt with the "where’d you go" single graphics on it, and a more light t-shirt with the CD cover on it. both were $15. also you could buy the new CD for i think like $15 too.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)