Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions TORONTO & QUEBEC SHOWS!!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #47926
    Avatar
    FreakScene86
    Participant

    They will play in quebec and toronto in july


    Original Message


    From: "matt brooker" <dfekt86>
    Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:02:56
    To:[email protected]
    Subject: Hey Steve, Question

    just wondering if Dinosaur Jr is infact boycoting Canada on this upcoming
    tour?

    #109564
    Avatar
    rambleon
    Participant

    now, don’t you feel badly about all those bad things you had to say ? :shock:

    #109565
    Avatar
    fata morgana
    Participant

    Pas vrai!!!! 8) :D :shock:

    If that is the case, SG, you’ re getting your Halifax ass to Québec City or Montreal, or wherever it is they’re playing!!!

    #109566
    Avatar
    AGAP
    Participant

    Love to help arrange that trip if necessary, would be cool to have a gathering of Canadian Freaks in Montreal…:mrgreen:

    #109567
    Avatar
    fata morgana
    Participant
    "Coma Girl" wrote:
    Love to help arrange that trip if necessary, would be cool to have a gathering of Canadian Freaks in Montreal…:mrgreen:

    All right, Coma Girl!! :D That would rock! :)

    #109568
    Avatar
    Nebraska
    Participant

    where did you hear about this? it’s not on the website – link?

    #109569
    Avatar
    Annastefka
    Participant

    Okay, When Nebraska doesn’t know about this, could be a problem, no?

    #109570
    Avatar
    SG
    Participant
    "fata morgana" wrote:
    Pas vrai!!!! 8) :D :shock:

    If that is the case, SG, you’ re getting your Halifax ass to Québec City or Montreal, or wherever it is they’re playing!!!

    No,I can`t go :( and I`m not a Halifax ass,I`m a Caper dammit! :wink:

    #109571
    Avatar
    AGAP
    Participant
    "Nebraska" wrote:
    where did you hear about this? it’s not on the website – link?

    We scoop the main sites on tour dates most of the time, although I would like a link to confirm, fingers crossed…:mrgreen:

    #109572
    Avatar
    fata morgana
    Participant
    "SG" wrote:
    "fata morgana" wrote:
    Pas vrai!!!! 8) :D :shock:

    If that is the case, SG, you’ re getting your Halifax ass to Québec City or Montreal, or wherever it is they’re playing!!!

    No,I can`t go :( and I`m not a Halifax ass,I`m a Caper dammit! :wink:

    Yer a Caper? :mrgreen: Do you live down the street from Ashley McIsaac? Why can’t you go? Me and Coma Girl are all ready to pay for your trip 8) Two for one special… C’mon!… :twisted:

    #109573
    Avatar
    FreakScene86
    Participant

    i emailed different sources close to dino and the only answer’s i got back was that they were playing in T.O/Quebec

    and no i dont take back those things i said about J…. he said the only reason he was going on tour was for $

    #109574
    Avatar
    rambleon
    Participant
    Quote:
    he said the only reason he was going on tour was for $

    how is that different from any other tour?

    #109575
    Avatar
    Anthony
    Participant

    it is great posting news here before it is listed on dino.com

    http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/131109″>http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/131109

    Sun, 07/17/05
    06:00 PM Dinosaur Jr
    Toronto Canada

    there is a massive up2date list of the dates on fsf.net

    #109576
    Avatar
    jf
    Participant

    Here’s a link who gave the scedule for the dino show

    http://www.infofestival.com/en/grillehoraire.asp

    It’s part of Le festival d’été de Québec, and it’s plan on july 16, 21h30pm

    Gnap – Gnap :P

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.