Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mind_glow
    Participant

Hey. I just wonder if the sub pop single with J and the Where’d you go single has the same version of the song.

And same question about leaving on a jetplane. It’s on Waistin and The sub pop single.

ammaringnyc
    Participant

I believe they are the same. I sang Too Hard with Evan Dando once it sounded pretty good.

rambleon
    Participant
    Quote:
    I sang Too Hard with Evan Dando once it sounded pretty good.

8)

tell us more … when, where, how, why + all that … :D

ammaringnyc
    Participant

My friend played a show and Evan was there, they are friends. He sang a couple songs. We had jammed once before playing Sebadoh among other things. I was hanging out in the basement with a guitar and he came down and we started talking and ran through like 10 dino songs and he pulled out too hard thinking I wouldn’t know it. I thought we sounded pretty good together. It was funny his girlfriend wanted him to leave and he was like can’t I stay and hang out with a fellow dino freak. He knew how to play the songs really well like raisans. I wish I had a little taperecorder. Anyhow one of these days when I get a decent ep or something recorded I will send it to him and see if he would add to a track.

rambleon
    Participant
    Quote:
    I wish I had a little taperecorder.

me too 8)

simmons
    Participant

yeah and me too.. and several others.. :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.