Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › tickets!?!
- This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 18 years ago by Samwise.
May 18, 2005 at 12:31 pm #47945
I just tried to buy a ticket for a show at Vera in Groningen, NL. It was sold out in 6 hours… poor me….
So then I tried to buy a ticket for the Forum in the UK and it won’t let me buy one from the US…. I just can’t win…
I wonder if anyone has a ticket for either of these shows available for me to buy?? May be a longshot, but Im desperate to see one of these, Ive never seen them live…
Well, if you have any suggestions, I’m lost and would appreciate some help…
TiffMay 18, 2005 at 12:59 pm #109660
check this thread, seems someone has a ticket to the forum up for grabs…
good luckMay 18, 2005 at 1:16 pm #109661
One word: EbayMay 19, 2005 at 7:11 am #109662
are you sure you can’t buy a ticket from the US and pick it up at the box office …May 20, 2005 at 7:30 pm #109663
Tiff, as explained in another post. I have a spare standing ticket for the Forum on the 9th. Standing is all sold out now. Just looking for face value at Ã‚Â£17. You could send me the money or do a bank transfer or whatever is handy. Let me know either way.May 20, 2005 at 9:52 pm #109664
Sorry I havent replied the last couple days… I wont be able to be in London, so thats out… I’m sorry !!
I will still be in Netherlands, so if anyone can possibly help me out with the show at Vera, I would be forever grateful…..
Thanks you guys,
TiffMay 22, 2005 at 6:04 pm #109665
What do you think if I just show up there?? What are my chances of getting like a scalped ticket from someone… Should I just go for it….
TiffMay 23, 2005 at 4:38 am #109666
There’s always a chance of getting in if you just show up; they’ll be selling the tickets that were reserved -but not picked up- in the last half hour before the show starts. There won’t be many, because you’d have to be pretty stupid to make a reservation for Dino and then not go, but there is a slim chance, I guess…
You probably already know this, but there’s a show in Amsterdam on the 14th, not sold out yet. So I don’t know when you will be leaving the Netherlands.
Hope to see you at the show in Groningen, short guy, long hair, probably be wearing my white J + the Fog t-shirt.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)