Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Those European "slimline" cases

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Know what I’m talking about? Those thin cases european singles come in? I hate them! I think we should revolt and make record compnaies release singles with full cases, and full artwork. Some of us just can’t read those things.

Who’s with me!?! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

BUMP – come on people, EVERYONE hates slimline cases! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

er, actually I like them. I use them to store my CDRs in. Much easier to handle. As far as album artwork, I do like full size cases though… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>er, actually I like them. I use them to store my CDRs in. Much easier to handle. As far as album artwork, I do like full size cases though… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, that was a let down, here I was excited that I had a supporter in the movement to destroy those damned things… j/k… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

RuBrick
    Participant

I think that jewel cases should be outlawed! I don’t know what a slimline case is but I bet it’s better and more durable then the jewel cases that are commonly used for CDs.

I think a modified DVD case, scaled down to the dimentions of a CD case would be best. I don’t know how many of these silly jewel cases I have broken. And they are also clumsy and dumb looking!!!!

I like the card board cases some CDs come in, but they are less then ideal as they are often complicated.

Actually I wold rather go back to vinyl but that is another story…

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RuBrick:
    <STRONG>I think that jewel cases should be outlawed! I don’t know what a slimline case is but I bet it’s better and more durable then the jewel cases that are commonly used for CDs.

I think a modified DVD case, scaled down to the dimentions of a CD case would be best. I don’t know how many of these silly jewel cases I have broken. And they are also clumsy and dumb looking!!!!

I like the card board cases some CDs come in, but they are less then ideal as they are often complicated.

Actually I wold rather go back to vinyl but that is another story…</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A slimline case is a jewel case that’s about the thickness of a CD. They suck nipple.

Yes, viva la vinyl.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.