Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

TimPOwen
    Participant

Did anyone see that Things Behind the Sun is getting a DVD releasae tomorrow in the States? This does mean that I’ll have an NTSC VHS copy available if anyone fancies it. Drop me an email at [email protected] if your interested.

FlyingCloud
    Participant

hey TimPOwen, thanks a lot for the info! :)
    I didn’t know about the DVD release.

… sounds good, as I unfortunately missed the TV broadcast on German TV, recently, and I’d really like to see it – but better not dubbed in German :shock: :twisted: :roll:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

Here’s some info about availability & prices

http://www.epinions.com :)

monkeysnail
    Participant

sorry, but what is that about?

FlyingCloud
    Participant

J Mascis had a guest appearance as an actor in the movie ‘Things Behind The Sun’ (2001), directed by Allison Anders. J plays a drummer in a band.

Here‘s a topic about the movie with some more info and lots of links :)

grocery boy jr
    Participant

I’ve had this on DVD for months. I bought it pre viewed from Blockbuster. It doesn’t have a single bonus feature, just the movie. I wonder what I have exactly, if it’s just now being released officially. J’s acting is a little better than in Gas, Food, Lodging. I think he has one line.

FlyingCloud
    Participant

…finally bought my copy 8)
    very impressing movie :shock: … great to see J drumming :D

I knew before that Sonic Youth contributed some songs, but I was really surprised that MBV and Mike Johnson songs are played in the movie, too :D

on my dvd, there is some extra stuff like interviews with Allison Anders & Sonic Youth :shock: (didn’t have the time so far to watch these interviews, though :| )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.