Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic The New Thread/aka page 7 of the www

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I got tired of the old thread.
    It’s important that the old thread is not mistaken for the stand up and be counted thread, this thread, that thread or the thread that got deleted.
    This thread is at the end of the internet. Otherwise known as page 7.
    That allmost reminds me of Plan 9 From Outer Space, but not entirely. Such a great movie.

I was going to post some pictures that displays how good I’ve been at getting my vinyl out from the cardboard boxes they lived in while I was away and into shelves. But then I remembered that I haven’t left work yet, so that’ll have to wait.

girl
    Participant

And now since I’ve recently changed occupations to a magician’s assistant/hardened criminal, I will now perform magic tricks for you all. while simultaneously stealing your wallets

Robert
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    And now since I’ve recently changed occupations to a magician’s assistant/hardened criminal, I will now perform magic tricks for you all. while simultaneously stealing your wallets

*carefully placing wallet in my briefs*
    Can you pull out bunnys from your hat while jumping throught burning hoops on a speeding motorbike ?

girl
    Participant

Puh-leeeeze. I can do that blindfolded. And underwater.

Don’t think that I have any qualms putting my hand next to your danger zone

Robert
    Participant

I am so looking forward to this !
    Blindfolded, under water, speeding motorbike, bunny out of the hat, through burning hoops.
    And the other thing
    Bart Simpsons doesn’t stand a chance against you.

I suddenly realised that I need to apologise. I haven’t said pavement, neutral milk hotel or boobies in ages.
    So I would like to take this opportunity and offer my heartfelt apologies to you all. I will try to better myself.

girl
    Participant

As punishment for not being more Robertesque, we’re going to have to put you n the stockade and throw tomatos at you.

Robert
    Participant

Well I most certainly deserve, and I shall take my punishment as a man. By that I mean that I’ll be begging for mercy and screaming for mum to come save me.

girl
    Participant

While I look on in slow motion horror as Rich steps forth and throws bologna slices at you…

Robert
    Participant

Thank god, I was starting to worry that I’d starve to death in this stockade. Rotten tomatoes only goes so far.

It’s a good thing, right ? Shock motion slow horror = my little ponies dancing with smurfes on a sea of roses, correct ?

girl
    Participant

No, it’s more like when a magical mermaid who lost her bra in a freak wave comes to you and grants you three wishes.

Robert
    Participant

Bonus !
    girl, you just made me a very happy boy.

girl
    Participant

Just doing my job.

*gives a slight nod and walks off into the sunset*

tonas

Hold on here! Order Order….. Why are we throwing things at Robert. I am still giddy that he came back to Freakscene. I could give a sh#t if doesn’t say Neutral Milk Hotel or Boobies, I’m just glad he’s posting again.

As for you girl, well if you insist Robert should be locked up and have food thrown at him then maybe we should lock you up too. You disappeared for quite a while as well. I am seriously considering locking you up next to Robert and throwing pickles at you, phallic looking pickles. :wink:

Robert
    Participant

Obscene references ! That takes me back..

Boobies !

Pavement !

Neutral Milk Hotel !

Oh that reminds me, was any of you lucky enough to see this as it happened ?
    Elephant 6 Orchestra:
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96105602″>http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor … d=96105602
    if not, you can still download/stream it here. Oh boy oh boy *jumps around waving arms and making high pitched noises*

Robert
    Participant

All glory to the Hypnotoad !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.