Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions The new Alien Workshop movie.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mind_glow
    Participant

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6120704077819461420&ei=e46QSf2VEp-QiQKB-9DICw&q=alienfield

Check this out. Between 2:50 – 5:00 there’s alot of J stuff going on.
    There might be more, I haven’t seen the whole thing yet.

Elbit
    Participant

that song is righteous, did he do it for this video?

mind_glow
    Participant

I don’t know. But the intro of the song is an old one.
    It’s "A little ethnic song" from 1991. From a compilation called "Guitarorrists".

darren
    Participant

That new song sounds cool

I think "A Little Ethnic Song" features in one of the earlier Alien Workshop films too

tonas

I just bought the video and watched it. The video is dope and has a 60 page picture booklet inside. There are a couple of pictures of J inside at his house. One shows him playing his signature Jazzmaster, one shows him skating with Omar Salazar on the side of his house and another is a pic of a bunch of guitars. Its pretty cool for sure, and that new song in the video kicks ass. There are also some other parts with Dinosaur jr songs too, Crumble and Almost Ready were in there and an older one too.

Good stuff.

alosaur
    Participant

A Little Ethnic song was in Memory Screen as well as Feel a Whole Lot Better, as well as Budge I think ,and The Lung

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.