Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    empire3

This I would say is the ultimate vinyl to own by dinosaur jr ! I am glad I don’t buy 12″ records, But if anyone wanted to give me it 🙂
    I know a few people on here want this & I hope you get it !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DINOSAUR-JR-Just-Like-Heaven-12-promo-ltd-rare-1sided-/330922125642?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4d0c7ee94a

Obseqio
    Participant

I bid $100.00 and it was not good enough! Hope someone on here got it.

doesitfloat
    Participant

$102.50 / £67.69 not to shabby. expecting higher for the holy grail though. wonder when the next one will come up!

empire3

I bid $60 then fell asleep, I thought it would go for $300+??. Someone got a bargin !! well done!!! I would have paid $150 just to have it on my wall…Damn you wine and Ironman 3 (which is cool by the way)

Last time $400!
    http://www.popsike.com/Dinosaur-Jr-RARE-PreRelease-Just-Like-Heaven-SST-Handpainted-Cover/110814620403.html

mind_glow
    Participant

This one got a center hole in the sleeve. Last time $400 didn’t. Something to say about that?
    I wonder how many of this one they pressed and how many still remains in nice condition.

empire3

I’m not sure the center hole has any bearing on value? The $400 one had a massive stain on the bottom. As long as they are both authentic(???) I would not mind which one I had.
    To be honest I would prefer the 7″ test pressing but nobody will ever post outside of the US on the 3 I have seen!?
    Theres a bit about dino at SST in “Our band could be your life” but it only mentions the first ever dinosaur jr t-shirt! Now that would be cool to see : )

empire3

In a way this is kind of cool though! At least it looks like people who want the record(s) going forward don’t have to pay stupid prices! Like all those test pressings that guy keeps trying to sell for £100’s and £1000’s……It’s dinosaur jr, not The Beatles mate.

Obseqio
    Participant

I won the Red Vinyl “Dinosaur” album on Ebay for $79.00 shipped! I have it in yellow and the YLAOM in Purple and Pink. I think that completes the set!

mind_glow
    Participant

Obseqio: If You are talking about vinyl colors I think it’s complete. But the black LPs exist with different labels… And of course YLAOM without Jr.

Obseqio
    Participant

mind_glow so the black vinyl Dinosaur I have has a mint green label. I’ve heard of there being a red label. I have two copies of YLAOM without the “Jr.” Not sure what color the labels are.

mind_glow
    Participant

I got two black copies of the first LP, with mint green label and with red label.
    And I got two black copies of YLAOM with “Jr”, one with red and one with black labels.
    And the purple YLAOM got red labels.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.