Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions THE FARM DELUXE EDITION PACKAGING SUCKS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rftcbrmc
    Participant

what’s the deal. whose fault label or Dino Jr or both. can’t get discs out easily without tearing package or smudging discs.

King Tubby
    Participant

Haven’t had a problem either with removing/replacing the discs or getting them smudged. Maybe you’re all thumbs?

tonas

Touche!

rftcbrmc
    Participant

yeah right i bet it takes you longer than if it had a plastic inside. just like Simpsons season 11 collectors editon

King Tubby
    Participant
    "rftcbrmc" wrote:
    yeah right i bet it takes you longer than if it had a plastic inside.

Given that I’m generally awake for 16 hours a day, I don’t miss the extra second or two it takes to remove the cds from the sleeve. It’s really not a big deal. And the sleeve looks and feels a hell of a lot nicer than a crappy jewel case w/insert.

tonas
    "rftcbrmc" wrote:
    yeah right i bet it takes you longer than if it had a plastic inside. just like Simpsons season 11 collectors editon

Actually once I buy a disk it goes directly to my iPod so I only deal with taking it out once. Then it goes to my library. So really getting the disc in and out is a non issue for me.

Yeah Right
    Participant

I liked the packaging for the Peeping Tom album. You pulled the card at one side and it sort of ejected the disc from the other. But then whoever came up with that may have spent nights lying awake thinking about CD packaging :|

Edogg
    Participant

http://cdn.pitchfork.com/skeletallamping1.jpg check out this masterpiece.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.