Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Tell me, what do you think of ELJ…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Well?

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Urp… this was supposed to be a poll.

SG
    Participant

ELJ-a very intellegent young man who needs to stop worrying what people think of him on a fan site.ELJ,a man who needs to stop worrying what the mods are doing;you contribute posts here,is`nt that enough contributions to this site?

Meat Puppets-"If you care about what people think of you,You`re a shithead."

No offense to you Jaron.But if I cared what people thought of me,I would have been dead a long time ago.I`ve seen more assholes in my life than a rectal surgeon.

This site is a clash of personalities,all message boards are,but this site is the best I`ve seen.

I love to see posts from all you folks,if Jaron overdoes it,it`s hard to know sometimes if what we post is worthy or not.

inkling
    Participant

I’m under the impression that ELJ likes to be obnoxious to get attention just like that class clown in high school who thought he was so funny. High school mentality. I don’t find it fun to talk people down, but in this case, it’d be nice to see less pointless posts by ELJ.
    Why is it so hard to fathom what a fan site is all about? You’d think one could learn something or spread a little knowledge to other fans. Then again, one does as one pleases. Can’t please ’em all. I guess "some of us" have no concept of decency.
    Cheers,
    Ink

Mattman
    Participant

[img]images/smiles/converted/bs.gif[/img]

Ya know, Jaron.. You said in another post that Jeremiah has an interesting relationship with shit. To paraphrase, "he knows his shit and he don’t take shit from no one."

I see now that you also have an interesting relationship with shit… In that you seem to have an endless supply of it!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Seriously, I gotta agree with Salamiguy, that you need to quit worrying about what others think of you. People see right through that kind of stuff, and it really doesn’t help when you make it obvious like this. You’ve shown yourself to be very a very clever person in the past, I’d like to see that side of you come around again…

Anyway, in order to keep all of this shit from stinking up the forums, I once again have to call on a most appropriate smiley…

[img]images/smiles/converted/flush.gif[/img]

antipop
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG> [img]images/smiles/converted/bs.gif[/img]

Ya know, Jaron.. You said in another post that Jeremiah has an interesting relationship with shit. To paraphrase, "he knows his shit and he don’t take shit from no one."

I see now that you also have an interesting relationship with shit… In that you seem to have an endless supply of it!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    [img]images/smiles/converted/flush.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]
    This quote says it all!
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/flipa.gif[/img]

Javro

typical of people who get degrees earlier than others (although only a US degree – I think that is the equiv of our 11+ exams [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img])

smarmy, egotistical, attention seeking, desperately-trying-to-fit-in-with-everyone-whilst-being-as-fucking-annoying-as-possible-in-the-process.

The UK phrase for it would be "you’re a fucking winner, mate".

But you do say some funny things once in a while, and you obviously know some stuff about music. But why would anyone want to embarass themselves so much by claiming to know so much about politics and then disprove your own claims within the same post.

Just remember, for every thing that you think you know, someone, somewhere on these boards knows 10 times more about it.

Respect us, bitch.

[img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

eggwater
    Participant

Everyone Loves you of course.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Javro:
    <STRONG> But why would anyone want to embarass themselves so much by claiming to know so much about politics and then disprove your own claims within the same post.
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] Don’t get me started again on the Bush administration. I don’t think anyone wants that. [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.