Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Television

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    girl
    Participant

Something you watch or devil’s magic?

I figured this might be a better thread to post in about your favorite tv shows then making an individual thread for said shows and having less then 2 replies. So let me start by listing some of my favorite shows.

Flight of the Conchords. Completely brilliant! Oh Bret, when you sing with your hair covered in hair gel it makes me shiver.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z5jU5nrlAo
    "posing sitting down" :lol:

Lie To Me. It stars Tim Roth which makes me drool slighty but I haven’t watched the previous two episodes because I was busy those nights and I think that this show will end up like the show House and will become repetitive and will seem like you are watching the same episode week after week.

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I have completely lost my breath from laughing at this show. I can’t wait for the new season to start so I can have more moments like this…
    "What’s the hells goin’ on in here?"
    "Uh, nothing."
    "Well it doesn’t look like nothing. But for therecord, I’m into it."

Reaper. This show has rekindled my love for paint mixer rodeos.

Robert
    Participant

I’ve never seen Lie To Me, nor Reaper. From your description I understand that I have to.
    I’m especially looking forward to a slightly droolworthy Mr Orange.

As for the two other shows, agreed. Especially when they were staking out the bar and it turned out that one of them was robbing them. Oh and when the one guy started dating the ex of the other guy. This is in the other show.

Black Books. I’m guessing you might have to be a bit twisted and have a sweet spot for black black british humor, but if you do, this is as they would say, the hens teeth, the bees knee etc.
    Dylan Moran is absolutely fantastic as an alcoholic shopkeeper who hates customers and pretty much everything else.

girl
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    I’ve never seen Lie To Me, nor Reaper. From your description I understand that I have to.
    I’m especially looking forward to a slightly droolworthy Mr Orange.

I wish he was a real life character. I would look him in the eyes and say "No Dr., I really don’t want you to take me over your knee, lift up my skirt and give me a spanking" just to see if he could tell if I was lying.

Quote:
    As for the two other shows, agreed. Especially when they were staking out the bar and it turned out that one of them was robbing them.

I love how Charlie always says things that can be miscontrued as dirty. And his screaming outbursts are priceless. When he’s putting on the Day Man play and he gets all flustered and says "I will smack your face until your face falls off!"
    So funny.

tonas

I like the new series Fringe. Its pretty much an FBI show that involved crimes that use technology that the government knows about but has yet to release to the public. As a result there have been some pretty crazy episodes. A good show for sure.

Robert
    Participant

I like the visuals of pushing daisies, it’s like tim burton on lsd.

girl
    Participant

That show made me nauseous. I get it, you two are in love but you are not allowed to live in my television anymore.

Robert
    Participant

There are people in love there ? I didn’t notice that at all, I only watched the sparkly colors.
    I guess I better stop watching television when I’m in a coma.

girl
    Participant

Wait a minute…Is Pushing Daisies about the guy that can bring people back to life to find out how they died?
    If it is then that is the show I hate.

Robert
    Participant

Ummm…I have no idea, I think there was something about a guy who baked pies ?
    But as I said, I didn’t really get what it was about or who were doing who, I just liked the Tim Burton on lsd thing.
    From now on I promise that I’ll only post about shows that I like and know everything about, or atleast that I’ve seen more than sixpointfive minutes of it. Promise.

girl
    Participant

I remember the pies!

Oh jeeze, I sound like a crazy person. Should I run into the streets and start yelling "I remember the pies!" ??

It wasn’t a terrible show, it’s just at the time I was repulsed by people falling in love. :lol:

Robert
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    I remember the pies!

Oh jeeze, I sound like a crazy person. Should I run into the streets and start yelling "I remember the pies!" ??

Preferable while dressed in a balaclava, oven mittens and a brown paper bag, please.

"girl" wrote:
    It wasn’t a terrible show, it’s just at the time I was repulsed by people falling in love. :lol:

I see. From your tiny Greg Sage fixation I trust you’re cured ?

girl
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    Preferable while dressed in a balaclava, oven mittens and a brown paper bag, please.

I was thinking of dressing up like a giant taco instead.

Quote:
    I see. From your tiny Greg Sage fixation I trust you’re cured ?

Nope. I’m just heavily medicated.

Robert
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    I was thinking of dressing up like a giant taco instead.

For a second there I thought I could resist asking if that meant I could eat you out.

girl
    Participant

:lol:

Stop it or I’ll put you in the corner and make you stand on one foot.

Robert
    Participant

Little Britain ! I love little britain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhcUH-SaCmo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhcUH-Sa … re=related

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.