Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Stupid Topic #1 – Celebrities Younger Then You, You’d Like t

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #44927

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    If you know what I mean, nudge, nudge.

    Michelle Trachtenberg.

    Next.

    #68492

    AGAP
    Participant

    Hey Jaron,

    Starting to worry about you, whats the deal with the younger than you requirement <img> <img>
    Although VG’s younger than I am so … <img>

    Ok my choice in the not nudge nudge know what I mean kinda way…

    Stimpy <img> You didn’t say they had to be human, hanging out with a cartoon character would be cool…and remember I said in the not nudge nudge kinda way <img>

    Allison <img>

    #68493

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    Yes, very good and innovative choice!!!

    #68494

    malcom
    Participant

    Well, she’s a lot older than me, But I’m still madly in love with ms Stefani

    Dump Gavin Gwen!

    #68495

    Long Distance Drunk
    Participant

    I’d say either Corin Tucker or Ani DiFranco, but they’re both older than me, so I’ll go with Reese Witherspoon.

    #68496

    SG
    Participant

    I think Corin is my age,so that`s my choice,she`s married though <img>

    #68497

    Mattman
    Participant

    Hope it’s worth a nice, long jail sentence there Jaron. Michelle Trachtenberg’s 15… <img>

    <img>

    #68498

    rosa
    Participant

    Younger than me? That would be borderline pedophilia.

    I nominate Randy Jane *wink wink*

    xo
    rosa

    p.s. who the hell is Michelle Tractorwhatsit?

    <small>[ 03-14-2002, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: rosa ]</small>

    #68499

    K7 Rides Again
    Participant

    </font><blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr><font>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <strong>Hope it’s worth a nice, long jail sentence there Jaron. Michelle Trachtenberg’s 15… <img>

    <img> </strong></font><hr></blockquote><font>That only matters if your OVER 18. It could be perfectly legal for a lot of the peeps around here.

    She’s not younger than me (she’s 26) but it would definately have to be the blonde girl from American Pie and American Pie two. I 4-get her name but she is hot stuff.

    Oddly enough, she was just did an interview in MAXIM. <img>

    #68500

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    </font><blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr><font>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <strong>Hope it’s worth a nice, long jail sentence there Jaron. Michelle Trachtenberg’s 15… <img>

    <img> </strong></font><hr></blockquote><font>16. And that’s why I said meet.

    Are you a BTVS fan Matt?

    #68501

    jeremiah
    Keymaster

    </font><blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr><font>
    <strong>
    Are you a BTVS fan Matt?</strong></font><hr></blockquote><font>there are quite a few of us around here <img>

    <small>[ 03-14-2002, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: jeremiah ]</small>

    #68502

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    </font><blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr><font>Originally posted by kurticus7:
    <strong>
    That only matters if your OVER 18. It could be perfectly legal for a lot of the peeps around here.

    She’s not younger than me (she’s 26) but it would definately have to be the blonde girl from American Pie and American Pie two. I 4-get her name but she is hot stuff.

    Oddly enough, she was just did an interview in MAXIM. <img> </strong></font><hr></blockquote><font>I’m over 18.

    Tara Reid?

    #68503

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    </font><blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr><font>Originally posted by jeremiah:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr><font>
    <strong>
    Are you a BTVS fan Matt?</strong></font><hr></blockquote><font>there are quite a few of us around here <img> </strong></font><hr></blockquote><font>Oh lord, to the TV forum!!!1

    #68504

    Javro
    Moderator

    mena suvari, vanessa paradis, beyonce "go girl" knowles, drew barrimore.

    Actually, scrap Beyonce. She’d kick my sorry arse to the kerb…..

    #68505

    jasper
    Participant

    Katie Holmes.

    Don’t look at me like that. She’s only four months younger than me.

    And no need for any "nudge", Jaron. You pervert. I’d just like to have coffee with her. (While we both shake our heads as we see you making out with Michelle.)

    Maybe we could talk about Dino. Jen once had a "Hand it Over" poster in her room in Dawson’s Creek. (In one of the first episodes of season 4, I think.) Maybe the cast is into J…

    Katie, are you reading this? Forget about the coffee. Please marry me!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.