Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Stuff you got from a concert

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

nick
    Participant

Battle wounds are definetly something you can get at a concert. Sludgefeast, I’m sure something will come around.

Peace

[img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Sludgefeast,

Don’t forget the credit card bill…hopefully not too steep. Although like I said b4…worth every penny!!!

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

SludgeFeast
    Participant

Yeah – no harm done Nick, was well worth it ! My wife has caused me more damage in the past (another story).

As for the £235 on my cc – I’m not sure which part of Brighton she brought for that. Probably all of it.

Heard "TV Eye" the other day – I had more visions of George playing the last half standing up givin it everything ! COOL !!!!!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

simmons
    Participant

-I met the band before the concert.( J is a strange guy…)
    ok. this is what I got from the concert in oslo.
    George`s playlist
    one of J`s plectrums.
    a signed more light lp.
    two t-shirts

slackerdan
    Participant

Asked one of the stage guys if there was anything cool laying around after a gig in Cambridge in ’97. He looked around for a bit, but there wasn’t anything left. I guess he could see I was disappointed as he then took out his earplugs and said "You can keep these if you want!?". Kind of a tenuous connection to the gig, but it was a cool gesture, so I kept them. Did get a few signed pieces from the pre-gig acoustic set in LA last year though.

ScreamingTree
    Participant

I actually bought More Light at the April DC show cause I couldn’t get it anywhere else. I also got a tee shirt(the bat). I’m pissed though cause no one made a dive for the set list and I could’ve but for some reason didn’t. Emailed what the next day and he sent me an email of the list so at least i know what they played. The posters at the show had the cover art of the stupid opening band with J+Fog put in in marker and they were sposta be the main act. Sup with that?

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom N:
    <STRONG>The posters at the show had the cover art of the stupid opening band with J+Fog put in in marker and they were sposta be the main act. Sup with that?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The posters pur up for the show the night before were pretty sucky too, I must say.

dinojrfrk2
    Participant

I’ve got this promo Green Mind air freshener. It’s pretty cool…it’s a green dinosaur and has JR printed on it. Smells is undetermined since it hasn’t been removed from original packaging.

I also had or have a rock from J’s driveway…lol I have so many rocks I’m not sure which one it is anymore…lol

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dinojrfrk2:
    <STRONG>

I also had or have a rock from J’s driveway…lol I have so many rocks I’m not sure which one it is anymore…lol</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’d like to ask how you got that, but I’m afraid you’d plead the 5th… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] Just kidding, much love – how did you get one? Wasn’t there a fence or gate or guard or something?

djm409
    Participant

I got a picture on stage while J was playing in Charleston, SC a few years ago.
    I saw them in Charlotte a few months ago and got to shake all the guys’ hands. I was pissed b/c I was planning on bringing a blunt of nugs and asking J to smoke it after the show. Hell, at the Charleston show the first thing J said was, "Somebody stole our bag of weed." I wouldn’t see the reason he would have declined a blunt of some kind buds. I’ll be prepared next time, without a doubt.

nick
    Participant

DJM,

I hear you man… finally someone mentions nuggets besides me! If you get the chance again at the attempt to smoke with the band I hope I’m next to ya…

However, blunts! They kill the taste of the nuggies… glass I say.

Peace.

passion
    Participant

I saw J in London,on 10 th of December! It was a great concert, a wonderful night, Js birthday and i got the best memory ever…

nick
    Participant

When is J’s birthday?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

[img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nick:
    <STRONG>
    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! I saw that movie again the other night. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Much mad props to you, sir!

SG
    Participant

That movie`s on tv too much.
    Hey ELJ,check out mix tapes/mp3`s in open topic,I mentioned some pumpkins info for you and other fans.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.