Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Stockholm setlist anyone?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DaveH
    Participant

Does anyone remember the Stockholm setlist? awesome gig. J even walked around in the crowd afterwards. very cool.

FlyingCloud
    Participant

HeY DaveH

Welcome to this fine place on earth :)🙂

U can check the following topics for the setlist, would not be much different:
    Hamburg
    Göteborg

rambleon
    Participant

yeah … it seems like j isn’t as wary of meeting people as i thought he would be … is this a new thing for him or did he always used to do this ?… i remember reading a few articles that said he didn’t really interact w/people that much backstage at his own shows … but maybe the journalists were misinterpreting his laid-back behaviour or something ?? maybe he just didn’t like the journalists ? :)

FlyingCloud
    Participant

After the Berlin acoustic show last year, he came out on the stage again for about 20 minutes to sign things & talk to people… 8)

Last Sunday in Hamburg he stayed in the backstage room after the gig with some crew guys who stood at the door & didn’t really let people in. Soon there was a little crowd before that door.
    I just shouted past those guys, vaguely in J’s direction, that I would like to have an autograph, pleeeese and he came to the door & signed the poster for me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But you’re maybe right, rambleon, about the the journalists :aliensmile:

simmons
    Participant

After the Oslo gig , the door backstage was open and J sat there in a couch. Some girls went in there and closed the door in front of everyone else. I am not sure if they ever left the room…

rambleon
    Participant

oh dear ! sounds like the start of a rumour ! i wonder if luisa would be happy about that !! :shock:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.