Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Spotify: is this for real ? The Chant Masters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I’ve finally found use for Spotify, I’ve found the worst band ever !
    It is so spectacularly bad that I can’t decide if they’re actually trying or if they’re just making fun of the horrible genre that is ‘gregorian chant.’
    So, if you have Spotify(or find it somewhere else on the web,) please search for the chant masters and listen to their cover of Yesterday and Eleanor Rigby. Is it for real or are they just having a laugh ?

essgee09
    Participant

i dont think Spotify is available in Canada.At least that what it said.Ill try Youtube.

My dad said the funniest thing about gregorian chants once.He said it has some beat on it,I think he heard Enigma not monks :lol: They did`nt give beats to monastaries yet,maybe P Diddy can help.
    Here`s that Enigma song:

CEh2N5hmPVM

essgee09
    Participant

I did`nt find The Beatles but I found Phil Collins!

xHWnupHmrtY

Robert
    Participant

Here’s Beatles

We5dNK5htk0

essgee09
    Participant

Yesterday has been covered to death anyway.Why could`nt they do Happiness Is A Warm Gun?

Robert
    Participant

I don’t think that’s the point :D No matter which song they did it would’ve sounded abyssmal.
    They’re not even able to carry a tune.

essgee09
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    I don’t think that’s the point :D No matter which song they did it would’ve sounded abyssmal.
    They’re not even able to carry a tune.

I can see someone put this on at yuppie party or something with them thinking it was nice.I`d throw on some Meredith Monk please

WEPZ5vqaB64

girl
    Participant

Not gregorian chant related but Beatles related… There is a reggae version of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. It’s called Easy Star’s Lonely Hearts Dub Band. It’s actually really good. I swear. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever listen to a reggae version of When I’m Sixty-Four. And actually like it.

They also have done reggae Pink Floyd and reggae Radiohead. :mrgreen:

essgee09
    Participant

Dread Zeppelin did some reggae of Led Zeppelin plus they had an Elvis impersonator as frontman :D

16LI4TUucW4

essgee09
    Participant

The Puppini Sisters are a swing vocal trio that sometimes covers modern songs,check out their version of Blondie`s Heart Of Glass:

cZXQhZmUdnI

girl
    Participant
    "essgee09" wrote:
    Dread Zeppelin did some reggae of Led Zeppelin plus they had an Elvis impersonator as frontman :D

16LI4TUucW4

That was the greatest thing this side of the uiverse. It was like christmas came early and gave me a hover bike. A hover bike that let’s you travel to the past so you can go back in time and lay claim to Spain. And then Doc Brown would be all jealous like because compared to my hover bike his DeLorean seems sub par.
    Oh and might I add that I love that it is fat Elvis. :mrgreen:

ps The Puppini Sisters might have to be kidnapped.

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:

I would`nt mind kidnapping them myself :)

The guitar player of Dread Zeppelin`s name is Jah Paul Jo :lol:

girl
    Participant
    "essgee09" wrote:
    "girl" wrote:

I would`nt mind kidnapping them myself :)

If you want we could share kidnapping duties. You can be in charge of Tying their wrists in leather and I’ll be in charge of torture by kisses and feathers. :mrgreen:

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    If you want we could share kidnapping duties. You can be in charge of Tying their wrists in leather and I’ll be in charge of torture by kisses and feathers. :mrgreen:

Can we throw waffles and jellybeans too?

girl
    Participant

If you can dream it big guy, we can do it.

ps Do you want to throw the waffles and jellybeans at them or do you want to throw them at our homemade dartboard drawn on the wall with mustard that we use to throw bologna slices at?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.