Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Something old, something new….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Here’s the track-listing of the first cd I compiled to accompany me on my trainride to Switzerland in a couple of days time:

1. The Setters – Let’s take some drugs and drive around
    2. Mark Lanegan – Pill Hill Serenade
    3. Ass Ponys – (Baby) I love you (Baby)
    4. Claw Boys Claw – Rosie
    5. Echo & the Bunnymen – Bring on the dancing horses
    6. J. Mascis & the Fog – Waistin’
    7. The La’s – There she goes
    8. New Kingdom – Cheap thrills
    9. Arrested Development – United front
    10. Jaffa – Legz
    11. Marvin Gaye – Sexual healing
    12. Arno – Forget the cold sweat
    13. Preston School of Industry – Monkey heart and the horses’ leg
    14. My Morning Jacket – Lowdown
    15. Turin Brakes – State of things
    16. Stone Temple Pilots – Wonderful
    17. Train – Drops of Jupiter
    18. The Psychedelic Cowboys – Wile Coyote

SG
    Participant

den buck-I like that My Morning Jacket,I`ve heard 2 mp3`s by them,good band.

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

My Morning Jacket are big in Holland somehow, didn’t like their first album, which was hyped by the most influential music-paper over here, their latest album "At dawn" is great (the critics over here didn’t like it, but I did). Saw Jim James (MMJ-frontman) doing a great gig with Kurt Wagner (Lambchop) at the Paradiso in Amsterdam at the end of last year!

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by den buck:
    <STRONG>
    17. Train – Drops of Jupiter
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeremiah, I have found a witch, may we burn her? [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Train – Drops of Jupiter

That’s one of my "guilty pleasures" , [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] , just loved the song the first time I heard it!! [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by den buck:
    <STRONG>Train – Drops of Jupiter

That’s one of my "guilty pleasures" , [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] , just loved the song the first time I heard it!! [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We’ll let it slide this time. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Just woke up after a night of bad dreams with flames engulfing me, while the crowd was singing "She’s on fire" [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

* which is strange as I am a ‘he’, and how do these medieval crowds now the opening-track of the Train album ???? [img]images/smiles/converted/flamethrowingsmiley.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

Your a good one talking Jaron to have Bif Naked,Marilyn Manson,Papa Roach,Silverchair on your mix tape.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

I’ll defend my selections from silverchair, bif, and brian warner, but you got me on the Papa Roach.

Touche, salami. *tips cap*

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.