Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Artemide
    Participant

Hi everybody from Italy!
    I’m glad to be here and share my Dino’s love with you.
    Please, be nice to my little english.
    See and reed you later!

essgee09
    Participant

Welcome!

Annastefka
    Participant

Welcome Artemide…I’m fond of teasing…but I’ll be nice. English is a fun language to play around with. We are kind of on vacation around here..but I’m sure things will heat back up come September.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Welcome aboard! How were you introduced to Dinosaur? Seems to be one of those moments where most of us can remember exactly where we were at the time 🙂

Artemide
    Participant

thanx to all for your welcome!
    I’m 47 “young girl” (yes, a year older then J) and I love Dino since Bug album in 1989:)
    recently I try to involved in this longtime passion my two young kids, but it doesn’t work, not again…
    Annastefka, thanx for kindness.

Annastefka
    Participant

Hey, I’m 47 as well, were you born in the year of the Dragon?…I love our age group….My children have grown up with Dino/J and there are a few songs that they like…but mostly they make fun of me. I have 4 kids…three are teens…and they now vote me out when deciding on music to listen to when we are in the car. What are the ages of your kids (you said young) I have a 6 year old, he was our surprise baby….like most boys, he is crazy in love with his Mommy. Seriously, who has your back more than Mom? My husband is Latin, and his idea for raising boys is….it doesn’t hurt them to fall over, get bruised up by life or tumble down a mountain side once or twice. I guess that’s why God created men and women….it balances things out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.